According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health on Thursday reported 3,058 new coronavirus cases among students and staff members. This is close to double last week’s increase of 1,773, and it’s more than 3.5 times the previous week’s increase of 847.
Thursday’s data reflects the week ending Sunday, March 7, and it includes infections caught in and out of school. The school year total now stands at 65,785.
Cincinnati Public School district is leading the state in cases with 996. Below is a breakdown of the districts with the highest COVID-19 rates
- Treach Talks Getting Into Character For Lifetime Film, ‘Vanished: Searching for My Sister’ [WATCH]
- Cheryl Hickmon, President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated Has Passed Away
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- Straight Cap?: Pardison Fontaine Addresses Megan Thee Stallion Breakup & Domestic Violence Rumors
- ‘Moon Knight’ Actor Gaspard Ulliel Killed In Tragic Skiing Accident
- At 113, NAACP Evolves For Relevance On Racial Justice Agenda
- Akon Sued For $4M By Ex Business Partner
- PBS Announces ‘The Story Of Hip-Hop With Chuck D’ Docuseries
- Hip-Hop Icons Get Together For The 2022 Super Bowl Halftime Show In ‘The Call’
- US Jobless Claims Rise To 286,000, Highest Since October