According to reports, Princeton High School is on lockdown after reports of an incident. Calls came in around 10 am to Sharonville Police of a possible active shooter.
At the time of this publication, authorities are saying the incident appears to be a hoax. Police are asking that people avoid the area due to closures and further investigations.
Hamilton County Emergency Communications is instructing parents that would like further information to not go to the school but to report to Vineyard Church.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Trending on The Timeline: Yung Miami Talks P Diddy Relationship
- KKK Photo: Florida Officials Challenge DeSantis As GOP Quietly Replaces Disgraced Commissioner
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson Passes Away at 50
- Flores Tried To Warn Us: Dolphins And NFL Under Fire For Handling Of Tua Concussion
- Fans React To YG’s New “How To Rob A Rapper” Track
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Beyoncé, Queen Latifah & More Celebrate Solange’s Big Night At The Ballet
- R&B Group DVSN Highlights This Week’s New Music Roundup
Lockdown at Princeton High School, Reports of Possible Incident was originally published on rnbcincy.com