Apple has now allowed its customers to buy items now, and make payments on them until they are fully paid off. Users can access this feature via Apple Wallet. It allows you to take out loans of $50 to $1000 which you can apply to app purchases and online purchases with any merchant that accepts Apple Pay.
Apple’s Vice President, Jennifer Bailey stated, “Many people are looking for flexible payment options, which is why we’re excited to provide our users with Apple Pay Later”. Loans that users apply for will have no impact on their credit. Instead, Apple states that there will be a “soft credit pull” to determine if you are in good financial standing.
Apply Pay Later is built right into the wallet app so users can track, manage, and make payments on things easily.
Will you be using Apple’s new feature to run it up?
- Mary J. Blige Slays On Instagram In A Pucci Look
- Sabrina Elba Stuns In Dolce And Gabbana
- The Blackest News Stories Of The Week: Tina Turner, Tim Scott, Tory Lanez And More
- Yung Miami And Diddy Go On A Designer Shopping Spree During ‘Act Bad’ Instagram Skit
- Thieves Steal $1 Million In Jewels & Handbags From Shannon Sharpe’s L.A. Home
- Blue Ivy Carter Joined Beyoncé Onstage During Renaissance World Tour Stop In Paris
- Check Out Our 2023 Memorial Day Weekend Drinks Roundup
- STREAMED: Beyoncé Reunites With Kendrick Lamar For “AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM, ” Taylor Swift Taps Ice Spice For “Karma,” & More
- Damar Hamlin & Buffalo Bills Teammates Take CPR Training Course As Safety Returns To Practice Field
- Inspirational Lifestyles: One Minute Inspirations – Redeeming The Time
Apple Offers The “Buy Now Pay Later” Feature was originally published on hot1009.com
Prom 2023: Celebrity Kids Slay In Custom Designs At Prom
Kevin Hart Is Speechless After Sending His Daughter Off To Prom: ‘I Have No Words’
Jay Z & Beyoncé Purchase The Most Expensive Home In California History, Twitter Is Full of Haters
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Tina Turner Photos Through The Years: A Legacy Never Forgotten
Lil Kim Is Smokin’ Hot On The Cover Of ‘XXL’ Magazine
Kwame Brown Goes Viral for Ja Morant Rant: “NBA Dumb Boy”
The Top 20 Black Comedians of All Time