In a resurfaced clip from Red Table Talk, Jada Pinkett Smith shed even more light on her curious relationship with her husband Will Smith. The video has come back to light following Will’s open-hand slapping of Chris Rock at the 2022 Academy Awards.
“We only got married,” Will said, “because Gammy (Adrienne Banfield-Norris) was crying.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Jada continued, “I was under so much pressure. You know, being a young actress, being young, pregnant. I was just like, I didn’t know what to do. I just knew, I was like, I never wanted to be married.”
I don’t know about yall, but I’m tired of seeing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air with this stupified look on his face whenever Jada opens her mouth. But we’re not here to judge anybody’s household. So… if he likes it, we love it.
Check out the now (again) viral video and click on one of those emojis to let us know your reaction.
- Protester Files Civil Lawsuit After Being Forcefully Sedated By Paramedics While Handcuffed
- Cardi B Reveals She Uses Onion Water To Achieve Long, Healthy Tresses
- Chance The Rapper Speaks On New Album And His Newfound Passion For Cinematography
- Fisk University’s Gymnastics Program Is Looking To Make An Impact
- Full Circle Moment: Viral Throwback Photo Of A Young Saucy Santana Cheesing Alongside The Clipse Lands In Pusha T’s Inbox
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Power Book III: Raising Kanan’ Star Malcolm Mays Says Lou Lou Just Wants To Be Left Alone In Season 2
- ALLBLK’s ‘Send Help’ Creators Jean Elie & Mike Gauyo Redefine Masculinity, Mental Health & Haitian Culture
- Spirit.ED: The Oaxaca Old Fashioned Made With Lobos 1707 Hits All The Marks
- Vic Mensa Launches 93 Boyz, The First Black-Owned Cannabis Company In Illinois, Focusing On Equity & Prison Reform
- New Music Friday: Babyface & Kehlani Share New Song ‘Seamless’
Jada Pinkett Smith Said She ‘Never Wanted to be Married’ to Will Smith in Trending Video was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com