In a press conference, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine announced that all schools in the state of Ohio will be taking an extended spring break. Starting Monday, March 16th schools in the state will close for three weeks for a longer than normal spring break due to the coronavirus.
Extra measures are being taken for public safety after the 5th confirmed Ohio resident was diagnosed with the Coronavirus. The 5th person lives in Trumbull County with no history of travel outside of Ohio. Various events around the state have been postponed or canceled due to the state of events.
In addition to school changes, Governor DeWine also ordered that no events or gatherings are permitted where 100 or more people are in attendance. This does not include “fluid” events where people are coming and going. Access to schools will be determined after the three week period ends by each individual school.
See the full press conference here:
- Daily Horrorscope For August 4, 2021
- #RussRant: Andrew Cuomo & The Double Standard Of Sexual Predation
- My God! Jor’Dan Armstrong Dives Into How He Creates Music, How He Managed Celibacy & More
- Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music Announce Joint Tour
- Letitia James Succeeds Where Other Attorneys General Fail
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Nina Turner Loses To Shontel Brown In Primary For Ohio Congress, And Battle Between Establishment And Progressive Democrats
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Skateboarding Star Terry Kennedy Charged With First-Degree Murder
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine Puts All Ohio Schools on Three Week Spring Break Due to Coronavirus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com