Wendy Williams‘ life at this point is kind of an open book when you consider all the drama she’s wrapped up in.

In particular, the fact that her husband, Kevin Hunter, has been carrying on an alleged affair for almost half their 22-year-long marriage. And recently came news that his alleged mistress, Sharina Hudson, gave birth to his baby.

Well, since err’body else is chiming in on Wendy’s business (just like she does everybody else’s), may we direct you to someone else who is no stranger to controversy. That would be the one and only Mo’Nique. On a her newest installment of her “Mo’Nique and Sidney’s Open Relationship” podcast, they addressed what Williams is dealing with via an episode titled “Is Karma Real?

Of course you know Mo is is hardcore and doesn’t hold back. The Oscar winning actress spoke about how Williams is always trash talking people on her show, and how that has come home to roost, so to speak.

“It’s all about how messy I can be,” Mo’Nique said. “It’s all about ‘Ohhh, how can I crack on this person. How hard can I make fun of somebody’s downfall,’ or [it] appears to be that way.”

Although some may disagree, Mo’Nique claims that watching Williams on her show has taught her exactly how not to act or treat other people in her life.

“The lesson for me is, let me make sure what I put out there is what I would want to come back,” she continued. “Let me make sure I’m not so high on my a** that I can say or do, rip down, rip apart, tear down, whomever I choose to because it’s part of the business…but now when the universe says, ‘Oh, you know it’s your turn.’ We don’t pay attention to that, we just pay attention to the mess.”

Mo’Nique even suggested that Williams would be having far fewer problems if she just “minded her own business” instead of digging up the dirt on everyone else live on television each week.

On the other hand, some could argue that Mo’Nique’s criticizing of Wendy is essentially opening her up to being labeled a hypocrite, herself.

And your thoughts are?

Couples Who Survived Infidelity

HEAD BACK TO THE BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM HOMEPAGE

16 thoughts on “Mo’Nique Says ‘Karma’ Is At The Root Of Wendy’s Relationship Drama

1. Kendall Meeks on said:

Wendy is nasty about everything in life she’s getting what she’s been giving , no I don’t feel any synfuel her crooked ass. What’s good for the goose is good for her ass. And don’t say it’s her business, no it’s not her business it’s what she chooses

2. Jill on said:

It’s Wendy’s job to be in celebrities business. That’s what she do. Maybe it’s the way she do it at times and maybe it is Karma coming back to her. But nobody is perfect and the only one that can judge her or any of us is God.

• Susie on said:

I think it’s the way she does it. Nick Cannon spilled the tea but wasn’t nasty about it. She seems to get a kick out of it.

• Terry Pringle on said:

There is a big difference b/w judging someone and speaking your opinion on someone. Only God can judge, but we all have opinions & we all have the right to voice those opinions. My opinion of Wendy is that she built her career on gossiping about other celebrities in a mean, nasty, spiteful, holier than thou manner. I have watched, read, & listened to many celebrity gossip items over the years & I prefer the ones that just present the news of what is going on in a celebrity’s life without adding cruel comments. Wendy did the extra, now karma is biting her in the butt big time. I don’t dislike her, nor am I happy that she is going through this, but she is not getting a lot of sympathy from most people because of the way she has conducted herself.

3. AlbertaH on said:

Monique you Look Great! = ) I used to be the perfect size now I need to Drop at least 5 months of pregnancy weight from 24 yrs ago..yeah Perhaps I look 4 months pregnant?..No 5. LoL Well I used to be that girl . Anyway Good luck Monique.

4. Kelli on said:

Talk about insecure. Monique has always came across as insecure (even though she tries to come across as in control). For years she kept bringing up Oprah, Daniels and Tyler Perry like they control her life. We are all responsible for our own lives, and the outcome. A secure, and in control of their life person would have moved on years ago. Now here she comes with the negativity concerning Wendy. Perhaps she needs some new BS for her Vegas show. You couldn’t pay me to go to her show. She’s booooring!

• amir bey on said:

Wendy deserves everything she gets. How you make a career off other people’s indiscretions, pain and troubles?! Your turn. Lol!

• Say what! on said:

Well, Wendy has talked about MO and everyone else so MO has a RIGHT to give her view on Wendy. It is not negativity, it is calling it like it is. and MO talked about Oprah who has revealed Oprah is full of it.

5. Deron Williams on said:

We can say the same thing about Monique. people so quick to say something is Karma when its not half of the time.

• I don’t think so, Monique is far more real than Wendy Williams could EVER be! You all allow your King and Queen, Tyler and Oprah to dictate what you believe or don’t believe. I don’t personally like either one of them and was all in for Monique. She’s 100% correct and its why I don’t like or watch Ms. Williams’ show.

6. Robbin Slaughter on said:

My thoughts are Wendy is in everybody else business, but she don’t want everybody in her business. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. My heart goes out to her but also she shouldn’t be shocked. I know she knew her husband at a side piece and it could be possible one day his cheating ass could knocked this chic up. Sharina you wrong as hell and your karma will come back to hunt you. Now your baby will be labeled a bastard and you a thot….Women it’s not cute to have a baby by someone else husband her ass should be embarrass but she not because her goal was to break up a marriage. Kevin nasty ass didn’t use protection , really Kevin having sex raw with the side piece man you are so smart ..

7. Ted Gravely on said:

I can’t imagine seeing Wendy without all that face paint and weave. I shudder to think how she really looks. It reminds me of a Smokey classic – The Tears of a Clown. I digress. Mo just being Mo.