Real Housewives of Atlanta” S11 isn’t drawing viewers like previous seasons have and ratings are reportedly taking a dive each week — resulting in the lowest viewership ever for a season opener.

According to Rhymeswithsnitch.com, the RHOA season premiere pulled in only 1.92 million viewers and the most recent episode received 1.84 million viewers. This ratings slump now has folks wondering if it’s time to bring back Phaedra Parks and Kenya Moore.

“Kenya and Phaedra are loving knowing that they are missed on RHOA,” a source told Hollywood Life on December 30. “They’re aware that ratings are down this season, and both ladies feel that a huge reason is because of them. They know they really help make the show.”

“Phaedra feels that Kandi had a hand in her firing and Kenya feels NeNe had a hand in hers as well, but neither Kandi nor NeNe feel that is true,” the source continued. “Kenya felt that she had a great storyline with the baby and her marriage and Phaedra felt the same with ex-Apollo Nida away, so it’s only natural that they’re feeling a little good knowing that they’re missed. It’s always possible for a return and both ladies are open to the idea at some point.”

No word on if Bravo has any plans to bring the two women back.

Producers reportedly offered Moore “[a] part-time [role]” for season 11 but “she didn’t want the reduction in pay. So she’s out,” an insider said.

Moore joined the Bravo show for its fifth season. She tied the knot with Marc Daly off-screen last year, and they recently welcomed their first child together, a daughter she named Brooklyn.

Meanwhile, Parks was fired from the series following a vicious fallout with co-star Kandi Burress.

Parks previously told PEOPLE that if offered, she’d still want to come back to the show.

“I would love to continue,” she said. “Obviously the show documents your journey, and every journey has its ups and downs.”

“It’s not always accurate, of course,” she added. “But for the moments that they capture something that’s real — like being a mom, helping someone out, having a very sensitive moment on television that turns into something beautiful — that’s the legacy that counts when it comes to reality TV. The moments that change people’s lives.”

What say you?

Should Bravo bring Phaedra and Kenya back for season 12?

The Struggle To Get Pregnant: Kenya Moore & Porsha Williams Are Former Enemies Who Have A lot In Common

HEAD BACK TO THE BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM HOMEPAGE

59 thoughts on “‘RHOA’ Ratings Slump Has Fans Wondering If It’s Time To Bring Back Phaedra Parks And Kenya Moore

1. Andrea Dandy on said:

I know I’ve reduced the amt i see Atlana or definitely Not rushing home! Leave Phadrea right there by the Trash where she Belongs…Now Mrs.Kenya MooreDaly YES We Need Some Life, Spunk, and Realness!!!
    #TeamKenya

2. All come things must come to and end…I mean I don’t think you can ever get what you started with…they started when reality TV fake or not was a BIG DEAL..and the drama was what drew us..and good train wreck…and they had the RIGHT mix…Nene, Cythia, Sheree, KIm..who didn’t love it back then??? They even helped NJ and other housewives got HOT.
    but, that was 11 years ago, you can find a reality show every five minutes on every channel…AND these ladies should have EVOLVED not still fighting 11 years later (Nene is a glam-ma now, her husband is ill…ect), I stopped watching because the now we know its all fake…brining Phaedra back only PROVES that its fake, she admitted to saying what producers fed her to say, she didn’t know if true or not…Kenya, while I LOVE the growth with her and her new husband (and I have never been a Kenya fan, but growth is growth and to see any black women grow I support, she STARTED the show stating she wanted a husband, baby and a family and now she has it, and she and family look happy, why come back and be a drama queen, rise above that)…
    Nawwww…its time to let it go..maybe ALL the housewives series…heck they have gotten MORE then their 15 minutes of fame and money….

3. Cherez on said:

And Marlo nene kandi Cynthia need to stay Eva is whatever porcsha need to stay kill sheree phadra Kenya need to come back cause they real and down to earth and ain’t scared to speak there mind for others to say they messy that’s what it’s gonna take to keep those ratings up this is reality tv and the reality is this is real life this is true to the game all these ladies at here all great to me keep me laughing and can’t wait to see the next episode but Shangri and Eva boring just like Jim fields was not kinda of entertainment sometimes I think Eva don’t know what she doing she just following the rest of them but you really need to bring back the og’s Phaedra sheree Kim and Kenya and watch the show blow the roof off it most definitely will with those ladies back

4. Marva Joy on said:

Yes, I think that Phaedra, Kenya, and Sherra(excuse misspelled words) should be able to return to the show if they want to. I love all the drama surrounding each one of the housewives. Some good and some bad but let’s face it, this is what the followers are looking for to keep us entertained!! I don’t, however, believe that they should be allowed to slander each others character. This should be a Zero tolerance part of their contract agreement! All in all, I want the Crew back together again! That would knock your ratings out the box for sure!!!

5. YES! Bring them both back! Marlo is too much at times but she’d make a good addition and shoot bring back Sheree too. This new girl is a bit boring to me.

6. Thelma Jones on said:

The show is missing something, not sure wat it is. Howeva, I do know Eva & Shamari? NOOOO! The show mite be missing a piece to yhe puzzle, but they r not it. 👎👎

• YES, WE WANT TO SEE KENYA LIVING HER BEST LIFE WITH MARC AND BABY BROOKLYN! THIS WILL BOOST THE RATINGS IMMEDIATELY! GET RID OF SHAMARI, NENE, AND EVA! MARLO DESERVES A PEACH ALONG WITH TANYA!

• Kenya’s no sank by any means. When is the last time you checked out the things that Nene has done?
      This is proof that Bravo EFFED UP!
      I’m glad this happened! Bravo time to eat a HUGE slice of HUMBLE PIE and ask Kenya and Sheree to return.

7. Eric W Morrison on said:

SI LOVE SHAMARI AND RONNIE JUST BRING THEM BOTH BACK SHAMARI IS KEEPING THE SHOW GOING TAKE KANDY OFF SHE AINT THE SAME SHE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT MONRU IMA KEEP WATCHING FOR NENE SHAMARI AND PORSHA DO THEY CAN GET PSID ESPECIALLY SHAMARI CAUSE SHE SO COOL AND SHE GOT THEM NEW BABIES

8. London on said:

Yes bring Phaedra back but not Kenya. Kenya hid her personal life from viewers and she’s on a reality show!!Kenya needs to stay home and take care of home thats what she wanted for years, Be good at That!
    To be honest, I would love to see a spinoff with Porsha she would do fine ALL by herself.

9. H*** NO to Kenyawhore and YES to Phadra also Kandi trouble making,hating butt can go too…And WHY is Marlo Can’t Get A Peach Hampton even on the show…

10. R.brown on said:

Yes bring them back these two new girls don’t do it for me phaedra and porsha were funny you get tired of hearing bitch this and that .

• Eric W Morrison on said:

11. Nene and her fakeness and Ronnie and his wife makes the show unbearable. That’s why I quit watching + the made up drama. I do miss kenya and fakedra I think it would make the show watchable again for me. Especially if you can stop nene from fake laughing, and yelling like she’s fabulous.

12. Nyema Johnson on said:

Phaedra and her phoney southern Belle act need to stay out the limelight period. She was basically a nobody before the show and far as I’m concerned she still is. Only people in that area knew who she was, otherwise, I’d never heard of her, and I’m in the Charlotte, NC area, which isn’t to terribly far from them in Atlanta.

Kandi cool with me. She holds get own and us the only one Moose won’t mess with too quick. Cynthia us predictable and straddles the fence to be safe. Porsha is dense an wouldn’t know a player if he came up and introduced himself as one. She string herself up for heartache with her new dude.

Kandi ain’t perfect, but I’ve never known her to maliciously lie on or about anyone. Porsha need to take note if that.

Shamari cool. Her and Ronnie fitting in Marlo need to stay off the show, she ain’t even married.

Eva is trying too hard, but she alright with me.

And lastly, The moose still nasty and mean spirited, but she has toned it down some, I think she treats Greg like he’s her servant tho, and she dresses horribly and is classless.

• Regena Patterson on said:

I agree with everything you said. Take Nene off! Bring back Kenya. Don’t think Phaedra has a storyline. I wouldn’t even mind having Sheree back but I think most people are tired of Bitch this & Bitch that! This is not how black women behave. They are not a good depiction of how Black people behave especially black women. I don’t have anyone in my circle who acts that way! Show some positive classy people.

13. I agree with bringing back Kenya Moore, but if they bring that b**** Phaedra Parks back I will stop watching all of their franchise Real Housewives shows

14. My opiniom on said:

It may just be time to let it all go. I’ve been disappointed ever since NeNe returned, and then Marlo got a peach!

15. FAYE D JOHNSON on said:

RHOA is petty enough, why bring back fakedra and kray kray kenya? Neither of them add value to the show. All of their story lines have grown stale and cold. Andy cohen will make as much money off of these ratchet females as possible, before he allows this show to end. Sad, how these females will air their inner most family business for a few measely coins…no self respect, morals or values. Buffoonery at its best…

• Please allow Kenya to return,but not Phaedra she have nothing to bring to the show with Apollos exit. Kenya always had a storyline.please get rid of Nene she’s very obnoxious and has nothing to offer. You might want to add Marlo in Nene place. Cynthia is sweet but adds no value to the show, I prefer degree more so than Cynthia. With these changes it will be a hot show.

• FAYE D JOHNSON on said:

Jo Cancel, I agree. Enough is enough. Let’s show Blacks in a positive, productive light for a change…so sick of the old negative stereotypes! We are a stronger, wiser, productive race/culture of people, yet it is seldom recognized in the media, in movies, etc.

16. Yes bring back Phaedra!!! Kenya i can do without. Kandi is a hater and she needs someone to go to to toe with her. Her and her team discussing all there inflicted drama is outrageous. Mama Joyce need to be honest about her lemon and Kandi should listen because she only married him to be her puppet and give her more kids b4 she gets too old. They dont even seem happy anymore which is why shes always in someone else’s business. Bring Phaedra back! If her lie about you rapping Porsha was so bad your instigation and involvment in Porshas and her childs father business should be added to the poor conduct list too.

17. Jenniffer Ann Fry on said:

Hell to the No on they’re return..Kenya kept stuff from viewer’s …and Parks straight up lied on Kandi…hell no

18. would love to see them back especially Kenya. I’m one of the viewers who use to watch who have opted out. oooh and I love me some kandie.

19. Phoenix Rising on said:

WTH? So, b/c the ratings are low for ratchetness, some people (not Bravo), would like Phaedra and Kenya brought back on the show to increase the ratchetness, cat fights, and chaos, all in an effort to get higher ratings? Bravo doesn’t appear to have a problem with low ratings. If so, Kenya and Phaedra would be on the show.
    +++
    How do you allow cameras into your home. Reality shows have lead to a lot of divorces, broken friendships, and loss of self respect. Anything for the love of $$$$. If they like it, I love it.

• I’m good with Kenya coming back, just not Phaedra. Phaedra is a liar and a snake and none of those women want to film with her anyway. She’s not trustworthy.