A woman was caught on video screaming the n-word and pulling a knife on a black family in an Oregon parking lot, over a parking spot.

On Dec. 24, 20-year-old Emora Roberson recorded an irate woman attacking her family. Roberson was in a car with her 15-month-old daughter, her boyfriend and an aunt doing some last-minute Christmas shopping when the woman pulled into the parking spot next to them.

OregonLive reports, Roberson said it was all because her aunt had “parked crooked.”

“My daughter was fast asleep, and this woman was basically trying to get into our car,” Roberson told OregonLive in a phone interview Friday morning. She added that the woman was parked in a handicapped spot and her car didn’t have a handicap sticker.

According to Roberson, the woman slapped and spit on her boyfriend, Keysuan Goodyear. Goodyear grew angry and warned the woman about her behavior and language.

The woman responded by pulling out a knife.

That’s when Roberson said she began filming the incident on her phone.

The video shows the woman with the knife in her hand. Roberson can be heard saying that it appears the woman is going to try and stab her boyfriend.

“No, it’s called self-defense,” the woman yells at Roberson before dropping another racial slur.

The women then slams an open car door on Roberson, hops back into her pickup and begins using her cell phone. The woman later screams another threat at the Roberson and her family before the video ends.

“We eventually drove off. We still had Christmas shopping to do,” Roberson said.

Roberson called the police to report the incident and OregonLive reports it is under investigation.

Roberson said the racial slurs and threats of violence didn’t bother her as much as the fact the woman acted that way in front of her daughter.

“I don’t know who made her so mad that day,” she said. “That wasn’t any way to talk to me or talk to someone in front of a child.”

Stories Of Racism And Discrimination In 2018

HEAD BACK TO THE BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM HOMEPAGE

36 thoughts on “White Woman Spits, Slaps, Screams N-Word And Pulls Knife On Black Family Over Parking Space

1. Idgaf about the location if that bitch spit on me,she getting The Ultimate Ass Kicking and I’m sure the popo would be called but not by me!!!! #TKO

2. THAT’S WHEN I WOULD HAVE PULLED MY LEGAL .45 AND SHOT HER ASS. NOT DEAD BUT IN HER DAMN KNEE SO SHE WILL RECOGNIZE THE RESPECRT SHE SHOULD HAVE HAD!!!! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

3. charles on said:

Mac Dick Face you NEED to take that trip to the WH your ORANGE PREZZZ is WAITING for you to SUCK and DRAIN HIS WHITE CRACKER ASS. TImes AWASTIN. YO WHITE BABYS CALLIN.And by the way we all know how much you HATE BEIN YOU. SO seek help it may not be to late for WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mac Daddy on said:

This hood rat think she can park on a handicap space and law abiding citizens ain’t going to say nothing? Hell to the naw. White people ain’t be putting up with our shiggidy no more

5. charles on said:

STOP takin that WHITE SUPREMACY SHIT!!!! BEAT THAT ASSSS,cause that is thing to CONTROL THEIR WHITE ASSS.WAKE UP black folks it is time to REVOLT!!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH the REVOLUTION must begin NOW!!!!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!

6. charles on said:

Agin that WHITE SUPREMACY SHIT.The PUNK ASS BOYFRIEND shud have BEAT the SHIT out of that WHITE RACIST SHEDEVIL.Come on BLACK FOLK stop takin there SHIT or it will continue to happen over and over agin.Why did”t that sister call the POPO right quick if they felt that threatened.WAKE UP FOLKS.I wish I had been there I would BEAT that WHITE BITCH into TOMORROW.The TIME for REVOLUTION is NOW!!!! BLACK FOLK are under ATTACK everyday.LETS STAND UP and FIGHT BACK.YOU FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!!!!!!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

7. I am waiting for the day one of these racist bastards come towards me, I’m going to beat the hell out of em and pluck my d**k up their nose and pluck it out their eye. I can’t stand these coward ass bastards.

8. I would have beat that wet dog smelling bitch ass. The minute she spat, I would have spat an ass whuppin on her so fast, she would have swallowed her tobacco.

9. charles on said:

AS for you MacDick Face you need to read the TRUE FACTS and not make up your own.YOU DUMB ASS MF. The WHITE BITCH was parked in handicapped space ASSHOLE!!!!!!!

10. Ted Gravely on said:

What is wrong with black people? Beat the crap out of these racists – too include women. If it is what you say it is – don’t let them put your family in jeopardy. Spitting, pulling a knife….cold knock those fools right in the temple. They try to reach in their pockets you have a right to fear they have a gun and use any means necessary. They did the right thing, if you’re going to be be a simp – drive away. I’m talking hard, but if my woman would have begged me to back down; reluctantly, I would have.

• Phoenix Rising on said:

Why don’t stupid trolls read the article before commenting? Did you read the article, twit? The ugly white man-woman, with the yellow teeth, who left her trailer, parked in the handicapped spot.
      +++
      Try reading. The mind is a terrible thing to waste, dummy.

11. This UGLY bitch is just a RACIST TURD–it is written all over her face.

Really, all of that drama over a damn parking space.
    The chick needs to GET A FUCKING LIFE-and take a CHILL Pill.

I’m glad it was not ME that she spit on.
    She would be PICKING UP HER TEETH FROM THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!