Police have arrested an Ohio woman for keeping her boyfriends body in her hotel room for 4 days after he died from a drug overdose. Workers reportedly discovered the body at the Crosslands Motel in Sharonville June 14 after investigating a foul odor.
The deceased was identified as Jacob Tackett, and police say his 34 yr old girlfriend told authorities that he stopped breathing after they used heroin together June 10. The woman continued to use heroin in the room after his death and covered him with a sheet. She has been charged with abuse of a corpse.
- Are There People Who Are Really Allergic To The Cold? The Answer Is Yes
- Pooch Hall Reaches Plea In Drunk Driving Case
- Little Known Black History Fact: Allan Rohan Crite
- Stacey Abrams Is On Presidential Candidate’s Minds But She Has Some Rules
- School Districts Cancel Classes Due To ITC Chemical Plant Fire
- The ‘Being Mary Jane Finale’ Trailer Is Here And Is That…Morris Chestnut? [WATCH]
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Drama
- Michael Cohen’s Phones Were Tapped With Controversial Device
- After Light Sentence Is Upheld, Jason Van Dyke Can Still Get Even Less Prison Time
- Tyler Perry Helps Family Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend