Police have arrested an Ohio woman for keeping her boyfriends body in her hotel room for 4 days after he died from a drug overdose. Workers reportedly discovered the body at the Crosslands Motel in Sharonville June 14 after investigating a foul odor.
The deceased was identified as Jacob Tackett, and police say his 34 yr old girlfriend told authorities that he stopped breathing after they used heroin together June 10. The woman continued to use heroin in the room after his death and covered him with a sheet. She has been charged with abuse of a corpse.
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- 2 White Terrorists Charged With Hate Crime For Harassing Black Woman
- Cardi B’s Ex Crashes Concert To Beg For Forgiveness [Video]
- Watch Offset Crash Cardi B’s Concert Set Begging For Forgiveness [Video]
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People
- Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary
- Cardi B Drives Rocks Out On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- Lakewood Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary
- Morning Minute: KFC’s Fried Chicken Fire Log