Police have arrested an Ohio woman for keeping her boyfriends body in her hotel room for 4 days after he died from a drug overdose. Workers reportedly discovered the body at the Crosslands Motel in Sharonville June 14 after investigating a foul odor.
The deceased was identified as Jacob Tackett, and police say his 34 yr old girlfriend told authorities that he stopped breathing after they used heroin together June 10. The woman continued to use heroin in the room after his death and covered him with a sheet. She has been charged with abuse of a corpse.
- High School Principal Refuses To Let Homeless Student Play Football For College Recruiters
- Mo’Nique Flaunts Shocking 100lb. Weight Loss [Photos Inside]
- Trial Begins For Cop Who Shot Unarmed Man He Mistook For A Burglar [Video]
- Teyana Taylor Details Kicking Jeremih Off His Own Tour [Video]
- Huggy Lowdown: Matt Barnes Smoked How Much Weed?!
- Rev. Al Sharpton: Stephon Clark’s Killer Needs To Be Punished
- Amber Guyger’s 911 Call Reveals The Moments After She Killed Botham Jean In His Home
- Israel Houghton Hosts ‘DeMaskUs’ Listening Party & Previews Song With Wife, Adrienne Bailon [VIDEO + PHOTOS]
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- Roland Martin: Black People Need To Become Investors