Police have arrested an Ohio woman for keeping her boyfriends body in her hotel room for 4 days after he died from a drug overdose. Workers reportedly discovered the body at the Crosslands Motel in Sharonville June 14 after investigating a foul odor.
The deceased was identified as Jacob Tackett, and police say his 34 yr old girlfriend told authorities that he stopped breathing after they used heroin together June 10. The woman continued to use heroin in the room after his death and covered him with a sheet. She has been charged with abuse of a corpse.
- R.I.P: Timuel Black, Chicago Civil Rights Activist & Historian, Dies At 102
- Gabrielle Union Admits To Almost Becoming A Video Vixen After Auditioning For 2Pac
- Larry Miller, Chairman of Jordan Brand, Reveals He Killed a Man At Age 16
- Bill Clinton In Hospital For Non-COVID-19-Related Infection
- Black Teen From Liberia Becomes Hero For Finding And Returning $50,000
- Racist California Man Shoots Black Father Seven Times, Charged With Hate Crime [VIDEO]
- Daunte Wright’s Killer Cop Might Argue Confusing Her Taser For A Gun Was ‘Reasonable’
- Defining Diversity: Why It’s Necessary To Distinguish Between Segregation And Integration
- Aww! Jay-Z’s Reaction To Seeing Kelly Rowland At Last Night’s ‘The Harder They Fall’ Premiere Has Twitter In Their Feelings!
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110