Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker got married in Las Vegas wedding just hours after Travis performed at the Grammys. They had been engaged since Barker popped the question back in October. There’s no word on if this was planned or spur of the moment.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas… unless you’re a Kardashian. The secret ceremony happened at around 1:30 AM in Sin City. According to TMZ, the couple only allowed a private photographer, brought their marriage license, and were officiated by an Elvis Presley impersonator.
Reports say that the newly married couple will celebrate their nuptials more than once, suggesting that there could be some more public celebrations in the works, so keep an eye here for any updates.
This is Kourtney’s first marriage, though she does have three children with Scott Disick. For Travis, he’s hoping that this third time is the charm, as the rock star’s final divorce was settled back in 2008.
Congrats to the new happy couple!
- Buffalo Shooting Suspect's Hispanic Best Friend Speaks Out
- WATCH: Rapper Freddie Gibbs Jumped In Midst Of Restaurant Brawl In Buffalo
- EXCLUSIVE: Dorian Paul Of The Gap Band Celebrates Houston With “Where It All Began” Community Party [WATCH]
- Mary J. Blige Receives Billboard Awards + Steph Curry Is Apart of The Class Of 2022
- Things Got Weird Between Megan Thee Stallion & Cara Delevingne At The BBMAs
- Get Your Loonies Up: Drake Confirms OVO Fest Will Return In 2022
- Jam Master Jay’s Murder Case Delayed Due To Witness Intimidation
- Ciara’s Body Is Flawless On The Cover Of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- R. Kelly & Viral Brooklyn Subway Attacker Have Become Prison Pals
- Video: White Boy Cracks Whip On Black Neighbor’s Home
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Get Married At 1:30 am Las Vegas Wedding! was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com