(PR Photos)

Bobby Brown’s outspoken sister Leolah Brown Muhammad is back at spilling the family tea…  and this time she claims her brother doesn’t own the Bobbi Kristina Brown Serenity House, a shelter for domestic abuse victims located in Mableton, Georgia.

Leolah took to Facebook to reveal that Bobby’s wife and manager Alicia Etheredge Brown owns the non-profit organization. She also accused Alicia and her sister-in-law Pat Houston of conspiring to murder Bobbi Kristina — who was pronounced dead in July 2015 at age 22 after she was found unresponsive in a bathtub in her townhouse six months earlier.

Read Leolah’s Facebook post below.

“Listen FB, I’m going to be completely honest wit you. My brother Bobby doesn’t even OWN his daughter BOBBI Kristina’s Serenity House! His so called wife who literally treated my niece HORRIBLE owns it along with her friends! Why this is so has absolutely nothing to do with me! IT IS WRONG IT IS WRONG AND IT IS TOTALLY WRONG! WHERE IS THE MONEY GOING? INTO HER POCKETS! THEY CARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR BOBBU KRISTINA! IN FACT, THEY ELPED KILL HER! I AM SICK OF THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO GO TO THE BANK ON MY NIECE [AND] SISTERS NAME! ALICIA, I KNOW TIS IS YOU! YOU GOT A DAM NERVER! IF YOU CARED EVEN JUST A LITTLE BIT FOR MY NIECE, WHY DID NOT EVEN ENCOURAGE HR FATHER, BOBBY TO STAY AT HER BEDSIDE WHEN SHE WAS IN HOSPICE!?! I KNOW WHY! IN FACT, IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND! YOU MADE CERTAIN THAT HE AD A LIL TOUR SET UP “PURPOSELY” TO ACTUALLY KEEP HIM FROM HER BEDSIDE SO THAT YOU AND PAT COULD FINISH PLOTTING DOING WAT YOU ALL WERE DOING! NOW YOU GOT THIS SERENITY HOUSE AND DON’T EVEN HAVE MY BROTHERS NAME ON IT! ALL OF YOU MONEY UNGRTY BEAST ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL WHEN GOD CATCHES UP TO YOU! TRUST ME YOUR DAY ID COMING! TE NEVER OF YOU! AFTER ALL YOU DID TO MY NIECE! AND BOBBY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR LETTING THIS WOMAN DO THIS TO YOU AND YOUF FAMILY! I’M DONE!

AND I AINT TALKING ABOUT THE DONE YOU THINK I’M TALKING ABOUT!!”

As noted by theJasminebrand, Muhammad wants inquiring minds to stay tuned because she plans to tell-all about Whitney’s true cause of death… murder.

…And Alicia is literally the whole dam reason my niece could never even spend 2 minutes with her father after her mother was murdered! I don’t know what’s wrong with my brother! They got him SO MESSED UP! Man they came straight in my family with all this conquer & divide madness.. But y’all just hold on I had a big meeting tonight… We just got done.. I’m coming for all and any! If they don’t like it too dam bad! I’m only concerned with Bobbi Kristina Brown and Whitney Houston! Hell they don’t have their lives anymore because of these dam demonic people!

Remembering Bobbi Kristina Brown

HEAD BACK TO THE BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM HOMEPAGE

24 thoughts on “Bobby Brown’s Sister Claims His Wife Was ‘Horrible’ To Bobbi Kristina

1. Ted Gravely on said:

So. All families suffer from drama. Apparently white women are so bad that white men not only stop talking to the women, they leave the kids. Ask Justin Bieber’s mom who was knocked up with him at 17. Anthony Hopkins hates his only child so much they haven’t spoken in two decades. Jerry Lewis left his first wife and six “childings” – zilch. Remember when Bruce Jenner was a recognizable man? Well Bruce now Cait also left his four other kids and women for the Kartrashians. They messed him up so bad, he put on a dress and chopped the goods. Don’t magnify this tragedy beyond what it is – Family drama. It happens.

2. Yolanda Rosborough on said:

Aunt Leolah, believe me when I say this. If anyone had anything to do with Whitney’s or Bobbi Christina’s death, they will be dealt with because there’s only one person who has the last say-so and that’s God. He sees and knows everything and they will not get away with it.

3. peggie Guess on said:

wat i hate more than anything is after her mom’s died NOBODY help that child she was BEGGING FOR help and no one seen it then after the fact they wanna speak of what they was gonna do BUT did NOTHING

• I was heartbroken over the senseless deaths of both Whitney and Bobbi Kristina. However, you and I must have been witnessing two different people when talking about Bobbi. I did not see a child “begging for help”. What I saw was a defiant, disrespectful, potty-mouthed young woman who was going to do whatever the hell she wanted to do, no matter what anyone said. She definitely needed help, but you can’t help someone who doesn’t want it or don’t think they need it. Just sad and tragic all around.

4. Jermaine R. on said:

I think Bobby Brown’s sister needs to meet with a teacher before she writes another post. A lot of things went on in that family. Whitney, Bobby, and Bobbi made a lot of poor adult decisions. Unfortunately, there were undesirable consequences. I hope Whitney and Bobbi found peace.

5. Jermaine R. on said:

I think Bobby Brown’s sister needs to meet with a teacher before she writes another post. A lot of things went on in that family. Whitney, Bobby, and Bobbi made a lot of poor adult decisions. Unfortunately, there were undesirable consequences. I hope Whitney a d Bobbi found peace.

6. Whitney was murdered. Remember she was running from someone in the Beverly Hilton before she died. They interviewed some guys who said they were simply seeking autographs and Whitney kept running and dodging them. When they finally cought up to her she said to them she thought they were some guys who had been bothering and harassing her.The television was smashed and furniture was broken in her hotel room. Who turned the water off in the bath tub. I believe the family knows more but is scared. Whitney only had Pat, her brother Ray and Mary Jones around her…..all are related to Pat. Whitney ran from NJ because a drug dealer got into her NJ mansion and beat her up, thats why she moved to GA so I truly believe it was a drug debt owed.

• Whitney’s death, like MJs and Prince’s death, was a ritual sacrifice. Check out Zachary Hubbards gematria YT channel. As Chaka said after Whitney’s death, she was worth more dead than alive. And we see that this seems to be a pattern of the blood-sucking parasites who run the entrainment industry–as soon as she died the sales of her music spiked, they then released her last movie and how many docs have been made since her death? Wasn’t this the same m.o. used with MJ & Prince too? Also think about these 3–the biggest ‘crossover’ black artists of the same period and they all just happen to die around the same time? BS. When Clive Davis’s dinosaur a$$ is still walking around probably making money off all of them. Who is making the most $ off of their deaths? Their families or white music industry execs? Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

7. violee Hubbard on said:

I believe leolah cause Bobbi jris did not like Bibby brown wife and she just came and took over she is a thirsty broad that’s why she kept having those kids back to bad but it’s going to come out soon the truth!!

8. Sherry Gilmore on said:

Leave Bobby alone,this man been through enough. He lost his daughter through questionable circumstances. He is trying to clean up his life. Leiloh needs to stop!

9. Blossom Sherri on said:

I talk to Leolah from time to time and I honestly wholeheartedly believe her. There is something fishy about Alicia! DEFINITELY something WRONG with Pat Garret(Houston)!! Their deaths were murders! Certain fans just can’t accept the truth! Bobby Brown has been through a lot!! And excuse me but why would Leolah be money hungry when she has pleanty?? Don’t believe the hype. I can’t wait for the truth to come out!!!

10. Lyn Smith on said:

Leola need to get someental help. She is money hungry and trying to say untrue things to get attention from the media. Half of the things she is stating dont male sense. Whitney and krista made their own choices in life. No one killed them….i loved Whitney and Kristina but people have life and death choices in life. Leola is possessed by Satan herself. She need God and not Muhammad….