Add another racially charged incident to an increasing list of discrimination charges against American Airline.

In the latest incident, a civil rights activist Tamika Mallory complained that an American Airlines pilot kicked her off a plane on Sunday over a seat assignment dispute, the New York Daily News reports.

Mallory, who co-chaired the Women’s March on Washington, told the newspaper that she was traveling from Miami to New York. She changed her seat assignment from a middle seat to an aisle seat at an airport kiosk.

However, an American Airline agent gave her a boarding pass with the middle seat. The pilot overheard the argument and admonished Mallory.

Although she complied and sat in the middle seat, the pilot had her called to the front of the plane before takeoff. In a disrespectful and angry tone, the pilot ordered her to leave the plane. The police came and ushered out Mallory and her traveling companion.

“It definitely was White male aggression,” she told The Daily News. “I was singled out, I was disrespected, and he was trying to intimidate me. I was discriminated against.”

The airline issued this statement, via The Daily News.

“Our team does not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We take these allegations seriously, and we are in the process of reaching out to our colleagues in Miami, as well as Ms. Mallory, to obtain additional information on what transpired during the boarding process.”

In a series of tweets, Mallory pointed out that American Airlines has a history of discrimination:

Indeed, the airline is no stranger to discrimination claims. Here’s a very short list:

Jason Derulo said American Airlines employees cursed at him in a baggage fees dispute.

—A passenger complained when the airline moved her to the rear of the plane but allowed her White traveling companion to remain in first-class in a mix-up over seating arrangements.

—A Muslim passenger said the airline’s flight attendant told him “I will be watching you” before he was booted from the plane.

—Black American Airlines employees filed a racial discrimination complaint over racial taunts and discrimination in assignments.

SOURCE: New York Daily News

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

Share your email below to receive our daily newsletter!

21 thoughts on “Tamika Mallory Says Pilot Kicked Her Off Flight

1. I guess that pilot didn’t want to take that chance on letting her stay on board because y’all know damn well when that plane took of she weren’t going to shut up but crank up with that stewardess again and he’d had to turn that plane around.
    Black women always want to have the last day. Ask the black husband whom endure arguments with them, they just won’t let it go. 😂

• Guest1 on said:

Bitch, don’t get it twisted. Pls stop trying to mix apples with the orange orangutan. Winestein isn’t in the white house, and I could care less about the shit happening in California.

• Guest1 on said:

jhump, you need to stop worrying about President Obama and his family and worry about that crazy mofo in the wh. Your comments validate absolutely nothing as far as I’m concerned. I try on a daily basis to give you a way out, but just like your dumb ass mentor, you’re too stupid to follow the dots. Go take several seats and shut your pie hole. That is what whitey says isn’t it. Pie hole?

2. Mrknowitall on said:

Racism is most often in the eye of the beholder. This racist black whitch wanted black privilege, got checked, then played the race game. Poor black bigot.

3. WHO IS THIS IGNORANT ASS WHO CALLS HIMSELF DR. LAWRENCE? BOY STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR PEE PEE IN YAH MOMMA’S BASEMENT, ITS KILLING WHATS LEFT OF YOUR BRAIN CELLS. THE ONES YOU INHERITED FROM YOUR MOTHER WHO SLEPT WITH HER BROTHER AND HAD YOU.

4. smiles on said:

This DUMB AZZ number 45 ( I will NEVER say his bitch azz name out of my mouth ) that we have in the white house is an embarrassment to ALL !!! First off this bitch DODGE THE DRAFT, but yet can run his ORANGE AZZ RANGATANG MOUTH-PEACE !!! 45 will NEVER have the class, smarts and dignity that Obama has. TRUST AND BELIEVE THAT !!!!

• I hear Mad Maxine is about to drop her new single entitled “Impeach 45” it even features Congressman (Sleepy) Al Green of TX as back-up singer be sure and reserve your copy

5. AA racist? Yeah cause I’m sure she was the ONLY Black person on that flight or to ever fly AA’s
    [D] I do agree that 45 spoke out of turn about former POTUS but since you changed subjects so will I, What about Hypocrite Hilary and other Dem’s calling out Trump on women all the time taking money from Weinstein and making excuses for not returning it

• I don’t knw anything about that. I don’t care about it. I care about the dumb ass incompetent fake prez in the WH who is constantly dividing this country and is a complete embarrassment on a daily basis.

• “I don’t know anything about that. I don’t care about it” therein lies the problem
      Your only influence is what your told by liberal news outlets that cover-up “embarrassments and scandals” relating to Liberals while only focusing on negative issues involving Trump who BTW for a supposed Idiot has made asses out of said media on several occasions (antifa, wire taping, the so call Russian collusion)

6. Dr. Lawrence on said:

Mrs mallory also has a history of loud mouth ratchet behavior. I have no doubt her mouth wrote a check her azz couldn’t cash. Now of course she throws the race card

• Hey dumb ass Larry. I haven’t seen a comment from u about how your fake prez lied about how prez Obama never greeted dead soldiers. Talk about that, bytch.

• Dr. Lawrence on said:

You’re right, that is a game changer on the work stage. CNN must have it as their leading story of your are parroting it. Facts are Obama didn’t give a shit about our fallen soldiers. Not a damm