According to TMZ, the former First Daughter and her friend were about to step into a sandwich shop in Harvard Square when a woman rolled up asking to take a photo for her grandchild.
Malia politely declined, according to witnesses, but the woman wouldn’t take no for an answer.
The grandma was undeterred and staked out the salad joint, waiting for Malia to leave. When she did, we’re told the grandma trained her camera on the former First Daughter and Malia fired back, “Are you gonna take it in my face like an animal in a cage?”
An eyewitness said the grandma ended up getting the photo.
As previously reported, Barack and Michelle Obama moved their daughter onto campus during the recent solar eclipse, hoping to slip under the radar.
That Monday (Aug. 21), someone filmed the three of them outside of another Harvard Square restaurant.
(AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)
The Internet Reacts To Video Of Malia Obama Smoking Weed
1. Page Six took a page from the classic stoner film “Friday” for their headline.1 of 6
2. Twitter did not come to play.2 of 6
3. Sen. John McCain’s daughter even defended the teen.3 of 6
4. The universe works in mysterious ways.4 of 6
5. Fellow stoners wanted to know.5 of 6
6. Many Malia supporters questioned some media outlets for sharing the story.6 of 6
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!