Trust wasn’t at the center of the relationship for one Arizona couple.

This past Saturday night, Delia Flores was arrested for shooting her boyfriend several times, including in the genitals, when she suspected him of cheating. She called 911 after the shooting, originally withholding information on how he got shot. When police arrived, she eventually confessed that she was her boyfriend’s assailant.

They had been dating for two years and had been living together for a year, according to police reports. The victim was rushed to the hospital and was able to survive the shooting. However, he was left with two gunshot wounds in his neck, one gunshot wound to his upper back, one gunshot wound to the left thigh, two gunshot wounds in his scrotum and one gunshot wound to the penis. He denied the allegations of having an affair.

Do you believe the boyfriend? Whether he was telling the truth or not, relationship counseling is better than a gun. Delia Flores is now charged with attempted first-degree murder.

26 thoughts on “Arizona Woman Accused Of Shooting Boyfriend In Genitals After He Cheated

1. They were both wrong. He cheated and lied to her. She committed attempted murder. Two wrongs did not make it right as someone said.

I think that they need to be separated and move on. They are not right for each other. If they do reunite, either they would change their behavior or their relationship would be much worse.

2. Sometimes it’s a good idea to hide all weapons where they can’t be easily reached in a moment of anger….including sharp instruments like scissors, knives, and forks! My close personal friend who lived with me for 9 months has a temper, and I made sure the scissors were safely hidden! We usually got along great, but once in awhile something would set her off, like when I ate a single slice of cheese she put in the freezer and she threw a fit for half an hour….

3. Diane on said:

Damn. I just read this article. She pumped 6 bullets in him and he survived. No man is worth going to jail over. Crazy

4. Christianforreal on said:

Why was the automatic assumption made that this woman is Black? Please tell me how many Flores’ are Black. It’s an Hispanic name and the woman is very fair skinned , not Black AT ALL!!! I don’t agree with the actions of either the man or the woman. We are like brute beasts. Seemingly no impulse controls on either side. We just do whatever, whenever. That’s bad. WE ALL need JESUS!!!!

5. David King on said:

Too many women are allowed to think hurt feelings justifies criminal or obsessive behavior. Too many men are allowed to think they don’t have control over sexual impulses. These very wrong notions make them weak and dangerous to themselves and others. Don’t let your children grow up with such foolish notions

• Virginia on said:

I believe this woman and Lorena Bobbitt who cut off her husband’s penis with a butcher knife, were Hispanic, not black. BUT that does NOT make either black women Or Hispanic women any more violent than any other women. Truth be told NO woman is more violent than the least most violent men, who commit over 75% of the violent crimes in this country, AND, has perpetrated some of the most violent behavior in the history of mankind. What does Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, the Son of Sam, Mussellini, Henry VIII, Saddam Hussein, and every other mass, serial, or historic killer regardless of race or ethnicity have in common?

• Virginia on said:

Ooops, I was incorrect when I said that men committed 75% of violent crimes in this country , it’s actually 80.4% (I looked it up).

• Diane on said:

Girl save your breath, ” I’m not really a dr. Larry” isn’t worth responding to. I’m done responding to him, Jose, and trolling Chris.

• Dave from Texas on said:

That is ridiculous! She should have just left. He didn’t do anything to go to prison for 10 years.

• Pandabean on said:

Exactly, and should never be in a relationship, to emotionally unstable. If the next person cheats will she try to kill him as well ? No one deserves to die, to be murdered for cheating.