Facebook

Like our page —> www.facebook.com/TheDLHughleyShow

Twitter

Follow us —> www.twitter.com/DLHughleyRadio

Instagram

Follow us —> www.instagram.com/TheDLHughleyShow

15 thoughts on “Keep In Touch With The DL Hughley Show!

1. Hello friends, do you need a blank ATM card use to withdraw up to $5000 in any ATM machines per day and you can be able to use the card to buy things on-line as well, you can be able to use the card for more than 6 years before it get expired, the card comes with instructions and pin on how to use it. if you need the card email or text the programmer today via (debrawilsonatmcard@gmail.com) and their number is ( +1 301 612 2931), the ATM card programmer it does not charge or money for programming the ATM card,
    NOTE: this is a life changing opportunity for you and it is safe and secure using the card.

2. Mr wallance on said:

Hello, Get the best celebration ever with our Blank ATM card and be a Millionaire, Cool way to have financial freedom!!! Are you tired of living a poor life, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for, We give out a Blank ATM Card. Do you want to live a good life? though its illegal, its not traceable and its the easiest way to be a millionaire. Get your card today and live that luxury life you always dream to live and to get this card, contact us via email:(wallanceblankatmcards@gmail.com) to get yours now.
    Mr wallance

3. James Peterson on said:

Hello to you all, i am James Peterson from United State people that are looking for hacked card be careful of everybody in this site they are all scams i have been into this before and they ate my money without giving me anything until one day i was searching and saw an email that so many people has testified about and has giving them hacked card without charging for anything so i had to give it a try because i have been fooled a lot by different online hackers mostly in this site that ate my money so i had to just give him a chance and he told me to forward my details that he was going to sen down the card to me i never believe because i knew all were the same after doing that he told me to be patient and in three days time i got the card i was so shocked without paying anything to him so if you want an hacked card here is his email don’t bother contacting any other hackers here is his email:americanblankatm@gmail.com

4. Camara Lamine on said:

Hi, My name is CAMARA and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have been hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called STEVE, he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 . This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $48000 without any stress of being caught. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate because it have been programmed with various tools and software. it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you i don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (atmcard0147@gmail.com) And I believe they will also Change your Life.

5. NSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal…

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::blankatmcards01@gmail.com
    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $6,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $3,550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $7,800 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: blankatmcards01@gmail.com

6. WOW..My name is Clause Daister from Ohio United State..Mr Harry intelligent blank ATM cards Which have been specially programmed to withdraw $8000 free cash from any ATM Machine worldwide He has hacked the sum of $8000 dollars into each of the cards. please beware of scams selling counterfeit cards he sell the original cards with documents to validate the transactions,i meet Mr Harry blog and saw comments of how to obtain the ATM BLANK CARD prior to my knowledge of it. I was once an accountant at a firm but since i got the ATM BLANK CARD from Mr Harry my whole world changed and now i have been able to become all i ever dreamed of. I have no risk of usage and am able to withdraw up to $8000 weekly. Its really great to feel rich and alive once more.contact his email: williamsharry500@yahoo.com.

7. john williams on said:

HELLO EVERYONE INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, GET SOMETHING NEW….Introducing our newly designed super intelligent specially programmed blank ATM cards that can be used at any ATM machines around you in different countries that you find yourself in and withdraw cash, Also this ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide please beware of scams selling counterfeit cards ,we sell the original cards with documents to validate our transactions, the card has a maximum daily withdrawal limit of $4,000 and also if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you anytime any day.
    Here is our price lists and withrawal limits of each of our cards:

limit of $ 2500 perday cost $ 150
    limit of $3000 perday cost $250.
    limit of $5000 perday cost $350.
    limit of $7000 perday cost $450.
    limit of $10000 perday cost $550.
    limit of $12000 perday cost $650.
    limit of $ 10,000 perday cost $ 650
    limit of $ 20,000 perday cost $ 1,200
    limit of $ 35,000 perday cost $ 1,900
    limit of $ 50,000 perday cost $ 2,700
    limit of $ 100,000 perday cost $ 5,200

Notice: Make up your mind before applying, straight deal no beating round the bush, this is 100% more legit its a one time payment the above prices includes the shipping fee and activation cost we base in USA and other countries___Contact us via email at johnwilliams19213@gmail.com

8. Scott lestochi on said:

Hi, My name is Scott Lestochi and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called David. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Three days later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 . This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $48000 without any stress of being caught. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software. it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you i don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (Blankatmcard661@gmail.com)

9. James on said:

WOW..My name is Patricia Harold from Ohio United
    State..Mr Dikcons intelligent blank ATM cards
    Which have been specially programmed to withdraw
    $8000 free cash from any ATM Machine worldwide
    He has hacked the sum of $8000 dollars into each
    of the cards. please beware of scams selling
    counterfeit cards he sell the original cards with
    documents to validate the transactions,i meet Mr
    Dickson blog and saw comments of how to obtain
    the ATM BLANK CARD prior to my knowledge of it.
    I was once an accountant at a firm but since i got
    the ATM BLANK CARD from Mr Dickson my whole
    world changed and now i have been able to
    become all i ever dreamed of. I have no risk of
    usage and am able to withdraw up to $8000
    weekly. Its really great to feel rich and alive once
    more.contact his email:
    atmmaechine3000@gmail.com and is his cell
    whatsapp/ +12048168996767

10. Gloria Grandberry on said:

DL – Allow me to Back-Slide for a minute. I have been swamped with emails from politicians to SIGN MY NAME and join in on all kinds of petitions to be sent to Donald Trump. Before you click send, all say: “SEND MONEY” Going forward, I will be responding to the emails stating that I want a petition that will force the First Ladies Museum to display Melania Trumps naked photo out front instead in a back room somewhere. Why was this decision made to not display her naked pictures? Her naked ass should be on display for the entire world to see and understand that this is the First Lady of The United States of America. This is something that Donald Trump is proud of. “Go Figure”
    And may I add, Vanessa Williams got her crown taken away because of nude photos she posed for years before. Then she gets an “WE’RE SORRY 32 YEARS LATER”

11. mariebelle01@yahoo.com on said:

This story is coming out Oxford, AL. A young lady was racially profiled at a local Victoria Secret for being black while shopping. The incident happened when another black woman was caught stealing. The management assumed all of the women of color in the store were with this woman or knew her and proceeded to kick out all of the black women that were shopping in that store. The young lady and other ladies who were targeted did not know the lady was caught stealing and were not with her. This is a shame that in this is happening, but not a surprise because of our current climate of intolerance and blatant displays of hatred. I hope you guys do a mention of this awful story and help us boycott this VS store. Thanks and God bless!

12. Carol VanPelt on said:

It is absolutely not fair to compare Melania to Michelle. If you put their resumes side by side, lawyer who graduated from top University who exudes dignity and beauty to Adult Entertainment Star who stands mutely by biggest snake oil salesman ever and tries not to gag! This is not something Melania choose she would have probably preferred to continue to live in luxury and use his ATM card. She thought enough of Michelle to steal her speech at the GOP coronation. The ladies say they aren’t racist but what then is this comparison based on. Makes you want to tell them to hike up their skirts to give their Idol easier access, but I am sure neither would be up to the level of attractiveness he requires of a lady to be worthy of his sexual assault.

13. Stormey Davidson on said:

For what it is worth, please announce a boycott of the 2017 inauguration. Turn all social media, televisions and news sources off. We are not interested in the inauguration of trump. Also, please send to all radio programs/personalities.