Facebook

Like our page —> www.facebook.com/TheDLHughleyShow

Twitter

Follow us —> www.twitter.com/DLHughleyRadio

Instagram

Follow us —> www.instagram.com/TheDLHughleyShow

8 thoughts on “Keep In Touch With The DL Hughley Show!

1. Scott lestochi on said:

Hi, My name is Scott Lestochi and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called David. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Three days later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 . This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $48000 without any stress of being caught. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software. it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you i don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (Blankatmcard661@gmail.com)

2. James on said:

WOW..My name is Patricia Harold from Ohio United
    State..Mr Dikcons intelligent blank ATM cards
    Which have been specially programmed to withdraw
    $8000 free cash from any ATM Machine worldwide
    He has hacked the sum of $8000 dollars into each
    of the cards. please beware of scams selling
    counterfeit cards he sell the original cards with
    documents to validate the transactions,i meet Mr
    Dickson blog and saw comments of how to obtain
    the ATM BLANK CARD prior to my knowledge of it.
    I was once an accountant at a firm but since i got
    the ATM BLANK CARD from Mr Dickson my whole
    world changed and now i have been able to
    become all i ever dreamed of. I have no risk of
    usage and am able to withdraw up to $8000
    weekly. Its really great to feel rich and alive once
    more.contact his email:
    atmmaechine3000@gmail.com and is his cell
    whatsapp/ +12048168996767

3. Gloria Grandberry on said:

DL – Allow me to Back-Slide for a minute. I have been swamped with emails from politicians to SIGN MY NAME and join in on all kinds of petitions to be sent to Donald Trump. Before you click send, all say: “SEND MONEY” Going forward, I will be responding to the emails stating that I want a petition that will force the First Ladies Museum to display Melania Trumps naked photo out front instead in a back room somewhere. Why was this decision made to not display her naked pictures? Her naked ass should be on display for the entire world to see and understand that this is the First Lady of The United States of America. This is something that Donald Trump is proud of. “Go Figure”
    And may I add, Vanessa Williams got her crown taken away because of nude photos she posed for years before. Then she gets an “WE’RE SORRY 32 YEARS LATER”

4. mariebelle01@yahoo.com on said:

This story is coming out Oxford, AL. A young lady was racially profiled at a local Victoria Secret for being black while shopping. The incident happened when another black woman was caught stealing. The management assumed all of the women of color in the store were with this woman or knew her and proceeded to kick out all of the black women that were shopping in that store. The young lady and other ladies who were targeted did not know the lady was caught stealing and were not with her. This is a shame that in this is happening, but not a surprise because of our current climate of intolerance and blatant displays of hatred. I hope you guys do a mention of this awful story and help us boycott this VS store. Thanks and God bless!

5. Carol VanPelt on said:

It is absolutely not fair to compare Melania to Michelle. If you put their resumes side by side, lawyer who graduated from top University who exudes dignity and beauty to Adult Entertainment Star who stands mutely by biggest snake oil salesman ever and tries not to gag! This is not something Melania choose she would have probably preferred to continue to live in luxury and use his ATM card. She thought enough of Michelle to steal her speech at the GOP coronation. The ladies say they aren’t racist but what then is this comparison based on. Makes you want to tell them to hike up their skirts to give their Idol easier access, but I am sure neither would be up to the level of attractiveness he requires of a lady to be worthy of his sexual assault.

6. Stormey Davidson on said:

For what it is worth, please announce a boycott of the 2017 inauguration. Turn all social media, televisions and news sources off. We are not interested in the inauguration of trump. Also, please send to all radio programs/personalities.