One thing we’ll say about Wendy Williams is that she’ll give you something to talk about.
If you missed her on “Conan” earlier this week she regaled the host and the audience with a story about how her teen teenage son walked in on her performing a “favor” for her husband.
You see, in the Williams household, doors are never closed or locked. She says they “walk hard, or we’re always clearing our throats” to provide a warning. But her son, Kevin Hunter Jr., learned his lesson the hard way two years ago when he forgot to stomp or clear his throat.
“If you walk in on me and my husband, you’re gonna get a surprise,” she told O’Brien emphatically. “I’ll just tell you this. He got a surprise and he will never do that again.”
OK Wendy, what exactly did junior see mommy and daddy doing?
“He walked in on me giving my husband a favor, at 2 o’clock in the morning,” Williams said of her now 15-year-old son. “He forgot to clear his throat and stomp.”
“He didn’t hear anything, and he saw the TV,” she added, much to O’Brien’s dismay. “And then he looked, and what do you think we did? Continued!”
Oh really? When you watch the clip of the talk show host telling the story, you’ll see she’s really enjoying spreading the news of the TMI incident.; Especially the morning after part.
“He was going out with some of his friends and I usually, we leave the house with a hug and a kiss,” she said. “We hugged, but he wouldn’t kiss me. He wouldn’t kiss me, Conan.”
Still, Williams, 51, called the teen — who she revealed last year to be battling a synthetic marijuana addiction — “very chill in a lot of ways.”
“We’ve never had the conversation about it,” she said. “In my mind, if we ever do have it, I’m gonna lead with, ‘Well, at least your mother and father love each other, which is more than I can say for some of the kids that you’re growing up with. So enjoy that.’”
GOOD KISSER: Sexy Celebrity PDA
1. Neyo and his wife CrystalSource:Crystal Renay Instagram 1 of 21
2. Sevyn Streeter and BoBSource:Sevyn's Instagram 2 of 21
3. Omarion and April JonesSource:Omarion's Instagram 3 of 21
4. Draya and Orlando ScandrickSource:Draya's Instagram 4 of 21
5. Tia Mowry and husband Cory HardictSource:Instagram 5 of 21
6. Bobbi Kristina and Nick GordonSource:Instagram 6 of 21
7. Teyana Taylor and husband Iman ShumpertSource:Instagram 7 of 21
8. Tank and his fiance Zena FosterSource:Tank's Instagram 8 of 21
9. Kandi and Todd BurrussSource:Kandi's Instagram 9 of 21
10. Bow Wow and Erica MenaSource:Bow Wow's Instagram 10 of 21
11. Wiz Khalifa and her ex Amber RoseSource:PR Photos 11 of 21
12. Will and Jada Pinkett SmithSource:PR Photos 12 of 21
13. Niecy Nash and husbandSource:Niecy's Instagram 13 of 21
14. Christina Milian and Jas PrinceSource:Christina's Instagram 14 of 21
15. Nick Cannon and Mariah CareySource:Nick's Instagram 15 of 21
16. P. Diddy and CassieSource:Cassie's Instagram 16 of 21
17. Gabrielle Union and Dwayne WadeSource:Gabrielle's Instagram 17 of 21
18. Karrueche and Chris BrownSource:Karrueche's Instagram 18 of 21
19. Kanye West and Kim KardashianSource:Kim's Instagram 19 of 21
20. Kevin Hart and EnikoSource:Kevin's Instagram 20 of 21
21. Jay Z and BeyonceSource:Beyonce's Tumblr 21 of 21
(Photo Source: Conan O’Brien Youtube)