Did you know that Jasmine Sanders was adopted at a young age? She recalls a funny thing that would happen to her as a kid that made her realize there was something different about her. Watch the video above to hear Jasmine’s incredible story!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
RELATED: Jasmine Sanders Shares Her Adoption Story [VIDEO]
RELATED: Jasmine Sanders On How Her Birth Mother Reacted When They Met [VIDEO]
RELATED: Jasmine Sanders Opens Up On How She’s Coping With Her Father’s Passing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Famous Folks Who Were Adopted, Orphaned Or Have Adopted
7 photos Launch gallery
1. NFL wide receiver Demaryius Thomas was raised by his aunt Shirley and her husband after his mother was incarcerated for intent to distribute cocaine when he was 11-years-old. His father was serving overseas in the Army..
1 of 7
2. Keegan Michael Key was adopted as a child by two social workers. Later on in life her met his mother and found out he had two half brothers who died.
2 of 7
3. Keyshia Cole was adopted at the age of two by family friends Leon and Yvonne Cole which is where her last name comes from. She met her biological father boxer Virgil Hunter in 2016 after a paternity test.
3 of 7
4. Gary Coleman He was adopted as a small child by W. G. Coleman, a fork-lift operator, and Edmonia Sue, a nurse practitioner (Photo Credit: Facebook)
4 of 7
5. Jesse Jackson was adopted by his stepfather at the age of one. He took his stepfathers last name. (AP)
5 of 7
6. Viola Davis Julius Tennon adopted their little girl Genesis as newborn in October of 2011
6 of 7
7 of 7