Tom Hanks‘ son Chet Haze, has convinced himself that he’s Black and it’s his God given right to say the N-word.

In an Instagram post, Chet boasted about music he made with a friend who he referred to as ‘my n—a.’ His Gram was flooded with people who objected to his use of the term.

Haze – a rapper – whose government name is Chester Hanks, is fighting real hard to be able to say the n -word and not just in his music. He posted a video explaining his justification:

“Hip-hop isn’t about race. It’s about the culture you identify with.”

Yep, as you can see, Chet Haze is one serious white boy that wants the freedom to say “nigga” whenever and wherever he pleases ’cause, remember, as far as he’s concerned it ain’t about race, it’s about hip hop.

Oops. Wait, hold up. On second thought, Chet wants you to know he’s not 100 percent certifiable. He says he’d never walk to a random black person and let the words “my nigga” come out of his mouth.

1 2Next page »

22 thoughts on “Tom Hanks’ Son, Chester Hanks, Defends His Use Of The ‘N’ Word [WATCH]

1. Yes, he is entitled to his freedom of speech.
    No, people are not entitled to retaliate but I would not be surprised if someone seeks vengeance on his speech.
    Yes, he is seeking attention, as I have NEVER even heard of a Chet Haze. (His characteristics and even the thought of him desiring to be a wanna-be rapper are laughable! Does he want to be Eminem? ROFL!)
    YES, his Dad needs to come and get him – NOW! (SMH)
    I have no idea what he is trying to prove but what he has prove to me, is that he is an idiot!

2. psnthersdec on said:

He is like Bruce who is a punk. He didn’t want to have the operation to go through labor and have a baby like women do but yet he had the operation to put on a dress having the easy way out.. He is trying to associate our blackness with a small percentage of society who are not educated and wants to be down but as soon as a race riot breaks out he goes back to his rich white neighborhood and will call the police on the first black person he see’s on his street.. Those of you who have fallen into that nonsense and keep saying well we say it he should say it, (trying to be a comfort zone Negro) give him your name let him call you one. I don’t know who is more ignorant him or you.

3. Well, anyone is free to say it, but you aren’t free from the consequences of saying it. If you say it around people who don’t care…fine. If you say around others who do know their history…like me…then you will likely have a problem. For the record, we ALL don’t say it, and it’s still ignorant and a pejorative term no matter who says it.

4. OriginalMan on said:

Wtf you white boys and girls really need to check your evil selves ! What kind of home training did you acquire to think you may speak so unintelligent! You steal everything you can get your hands on first Africans then style then movement a country not too mention black peoples sound of music wtf !!!!!!
    So sad growing up an ACE ( American Caucasian European )
    Think about it next time you fill out an application! Or say go back to Africa!

5. Daulton Tansil on said:

The bottom line is this: if we as black people continue to use the “n” word, then we give anyone and everyone the permission to use it. We shouldn’t open that door ever!!!

• psnthersdec on said:

Well white people call themselves rednecks and they laugh about it. I have seen it and heard it with my own ears. Go to work tomorrow and call the white people on your job rednecks and see what happens. It isn’t upset about the N-word the N-word he is upset about is NO and white people hate people especially us telling them what they can and can’t do. All races have an offensive name and since you feel like we are wrong call some of those other races out of their name and see what happens and tell the well yall do it so I can do it.

6. He is just taking advantage of a situation; and is also seeking attention at the expense of the black race. In addition, “not every black person” uses this “so-called” word.

7. keantrel on said:

No matter if we stop saying the word it will still be used. That word has been around so long it has become a permanent derogatory word in our mouths… It is no better than any other word that has been used to describe people of any race throughout the world. How about this, maybe try this on for size… You worry about your words and if you don’t like what is being said turn to the next page,or turn the channel. But we often talk on freedom of speech, let him do him and you worry about you… And yes I am BLACK….

8. Mary on said:

IF YOU ALL DONT WANT SOMEONE CALLING YOU THAT THEN STOP USING IT YOURSELF! I AM WHITE AND I HAD A WOMAN CALL ME THAT EVERY MORNING, SHE WOULD GREET ME WITH GOOD MORNING MY “N” AND THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY I DIDNT LIKE IT AND ASKED HER WHAT WOULD SHE DO IF I CALLED HER THAT AND HER RESPONSE WAS THAT SHE WOULD BEAT MY ASS. I THOUGHT IT WAS AN OFFENSIVE WORD THEN AND I STILL DO, WHY DEGRADE YOURSELF BY USING IT AT ALL. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME

• If a white person called me one in a disrespectful way, call the police! Its like a black person calling a white person a . . . . fill in the blank, several blanks . . .

• Mary on said:

thats just it Cokes if you were to call me a honky, a white bitch, etc, it wouldn’t bother me even calling me a cracker wouldn’t bother me because I know who I am and I am very comfortable being who I am and it is only a word which cannot harm me. I know that the N word as a whole different meaning to AA because it was first used by the white man, well honey I wasn’t around in those days and so I cant be a part of something I had nothing to do with just like I cant be blamed for slavery that happened 400 years ago, hell my own people might have been a slave to someone too who knows. I wasn’t there.

9. African American woman on said:

As long as we keep using it, we are giving permission for anyone to use it. Our great ancestors are turning in their graves. We are a lost, not all of us, people who are imploding from the inside out. SMH!!!

• So you believe that if every single black person stopped that word today, and never said it again, that somehow whites and others would stop saying it? Wow, white America really does have black people fooled. That’s like me saying if all women wore pants and long sleeves with no cleavage that rape would no longer exist. It isn’t going to stop just because you stop saying it. Being racist is a state of mind. Keep pedaling this bs you speak of. You’re doing the white person’s work, by blaming us instead of blaming the people who invented racism. Way to go “black” woman.

• @RL, it wouldn’t stop others from using it, but at least you there would be a valid argument. The do as I say and not as I do attitude doesn’t work and never has.