Mona Scott-Young is known as the mastermind behind the “Love & Hip Hop” franchise. But her work in the music industry is what gave her the platform to do reality TV. She talks to “The D.L. Hughley Show” about which she prefers. Listen to the audio player to hear why she would choose TV over music in this exclusive interview.
In addition, Mona Scott-Young addresses how her shows are influencing the young Black community. Hear her discuss the back lash received about the way cast members on her shows are portrayed on TV, and more!
#TeamBeautiful Kicks Off #SheTalks Event With 'L&HH' Creator Mona Scott-Young [PHOTOS]
1. #TeamBeautiful & Mona Scott-Young1 of 17
2. #SheTalks Audience Member2 of 17
3. #SheTalks Audience Members3 of 17
4. Mona Scott-Young and Leigh Davenport, HelloBeautiful Editorial Director4 of 17
5. Mona Scott-Young5 of 17
6. Mona Scott-Young and Leigh Davenport, HelloBeautiful Editorial Director6 of 17
7. Mona Scott-Young7 of 17
8. #SheTalks Audience8 of 17
9. #SheTalks Audience9 of 17
10. Mona Scott-Young & Omere Harris10 of 17
11. Yandy Smith's son Omere Harris11 of 17
12. Mona Scott-Young12 of 17
13. Mona Scott-Young being interviewed by SoRaspy.com13 of 17
14. Mona Scott-Young & #SheTalks Audience Member14 of 17
15. Mona Scott-Young & #SheTalks Audience Members15 of 17
16. JasFly, Mona Scott-Young, Yandy Smith, Omere Harris16 of 17
17. Misa Hylton17 of 17
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!