The man accused of killing the 11-year-old stepson of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster has been found guilty on five counts.
Jeffrey Hubbard was arrested last March for running over Kile Glover with a jet ski on a Georgia lake in 2012. The boy suffered severe brain injuries when Hubbard’s jet ski collided with Kile, who was on an inner tube that was being towed behind another boat. Kile was vacationing with his father, Ryan Glover, at the time of the accident.
Hubbard was convicted on five counts, including homicide by vessel, reckless operation and unlawful operation of a personal watercraft, reports TMZ.
Celebrity Custody Battles
1. Dwyane vs. Siohvaughn1 of 13
2. Usher vs. Tameka2 of 13
3. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke3 of 13
4. Halle vs. Gabriel4 of 13
5. Britney vs. K-Fed5 of 13
6. Michael vs. Padma6 of 13
7. Jesse Williams & Aryn Drakelee-Williams7 of 13
8. Rowe vs. MJ8 of 13
9. Birkhead vs. Stern9 of 13
10. Mel vs. Oksana10 of 13
11. McCartney vs. Mills11 of 13
12. Chris Brown & Nia Guzman12 of 13
13. Joseline Hernandez & Stevie J13 of 13