Did you know some of the most famous people in the world were adopted? Clearly the adopted parents picked some winners, like ” The D.L. Hughley Shows” very own Jasmine Sanders who was adopted by a wonderful family. Listen to the audio below to hear the 10 famous people who were adopted as well.
DL: All right, give it to me, Toots, ten famous people who were adopted.
10. Jamie Foxx
DL: Boy, did they throw away the wrong guy there.
9.Eartha Kitt .
DL: You gotta get rid of him.
DL: Oh, man. You gave away a prize athlete?
SW: He actually did a documentary where he went and found his family.
DL: Five more famous people who were adopted.
5.Reverend Jesse Jackson.
DL: I would’ve left him on the steps of a church.
JS: He’s adopted. Mm-hmm.
DL: I did actually know that. And he found his birth parents.
DL: Yeah. You know what? Tommy Davidson was adopted by a white woman, actually. And he didn’t know that there was a difference between colors, because he had white brothers and sisters that he was adopted by, and he thought like dogs could have different colored puppies he thought humans were like that too. He’s a very, he’s a very bright dude.
JS: He’s actually the second U.S. President to be adopted. Also Gerald Ford was adopted.
Famous Folks Who Were Adopted, Orphaned Or Have Adopted
1. NFL wide receiver Demaryius Thomas was raised by his aunt Shirley and her husband after his mother was incarcerated for intent to distribute cocaine when he was 11-years-old. His father was serving overseas in the Army..1 of 7
2. Keegan Michael Key was adopted as a child by two social workers. Later on in life her met his mother and found out he had two half brothers who died.
Source:false 2 of 7
3. Keyshia Cole was adopted at the age of two by family friends Leon and Yvonne Cole which is where her last name comes from. She met her biological father boxer Virgil Hunter in 2016 after a paternity test.Source:Getty 3 of 7
4. Gary Coleman He was adopted as a small child by W. G. Coleman, a fork-lift operator, and Edmonia Sue, a nurse practitioner (Photo Credit: Facebook)4 of 7
5. Jesse Jackson was adopted by his stepfather at the age of one. He took his stepfathers last name. (AP)5 of 7
6. Viola Davis Julius Tennon adopted their little girl Genesis as newborn in October of 2011
Source:false 6 of 7
Source:false 7 of 7