If you’d like for the outside of your brisket to have a bit of a char, unwrap and place under a broiler for a few minutes before serving. This isn’t necessary at all, but it can add to the feel of pit smoked meat.
- 1 – 4-6 pound beef brisket
- Oven smoke marinade (Recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Rince brisket and pat dry. Lay fat side down on a backing sheet covered with a large piece of aluminum foil. Brush liberally with oven smoke marinade. flip brisket and brush the fat side with the rest of the marinade.
- Wrap tightly in foil and bake at 220 degrees for 8-9 hours.
Recipe: Oven Smoke Marinade