It’s the story everyone is talking about. Or should we say It’s the question everyone is asking: is singer Brandon Howard the son of Michael Jackson?

So far a DNA test, which came out positive, has been mostly debunked and some are saying the father is Joe Jackson or someone in the Jackson family. However, the Jackson brothers recently stated there was no truth to that rumor as well.

Finally, this past Friday, musician Augie Johnson, whose vocal group Side Effect featured Brandon’s mother, singer Miki Howard (pictured), said that he’s Brandon’s father. Interestingly, based on the response we’ve seen on our messageboards, most people don’t believe him. it’s as if they want to believe that Brandon Howard really is Michael’s son or at least a Jackson.

Well, there’s really only one person who can speak on the situation with any authority and that of course is Miki Howard herself. And today she finally addressed the situation in a statement sent to EURweb. But unfortunately her response doesn’t really answer the question. On the other hand, she definitively states that she not Billie jean.

“I love and support my son and the Jackson family. The Jacksons are good very friends. They are beautiful people and have always been loving and supportive of me and my career. As to this claim – at this time I am not at liberty to discuss this as it is common practice in our business that celebrities have non-disclosure agreements. And, we are NOT suing anyone,” Howard said.

By the way…I am NOT ‘Billie Jean!’”

“I am NOT ‘Billie Jean!’” Hmm, you think maybe that’s a clue to the bigger question?

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.

17 thoughts on “Miki Howard – Brandon Howard’s Mother – Finally Speaks Out About Jackson DNA Testing Claim

1. Shirley (Tina) Henderson on said:

LORD ITS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS WORLD. BECAUSE YOU CREATED IT, YOU MAKE NO MISTAKES, ITS THE PEOPLE, THEY ALWAYS ASSUMING THE WRONG THING ABOUT PEOPLE! THEY NEED TO SWEEP AROUND THEIR OWN FRONT DOOR, BRANDON IS A VERY GIFTED, TALENTIVE, VERY HUMBLE, SWEET. CARING, AND FULL OF LOVE AND SO SO HANDSOME YOUNG MAN, IT DOES MATTERS WHAT YALL SAYS ABOUT HIM, ITS WHAT GOD ALMIGHTY SAYS ABOUT HIM AND KNOWS ABOUT HIM THAT’S WHAT COUNTS, WHAT GOD ALMIGHTY SAYS! DO YALL GET IT!!!!!!!

2. Shirley (Tina) Henderson on said:

BRANDON IS MJ SON AND HE’S A VERY VERY HANDSOME YOUNG MAN, YALL NEED TO STOP BEING SO JEALOUSY AND STOP HATING ON THIS FAMILY, GOD ALMIGHTY GIVES EVERYBODY GIFTS, TALENTS IT LEFT UP TO YOU TO FIND OUT WHAT YOURS IS AND USE IT, WHAT A CRAZY WORLD!

3. May be the may be son of Michael Jackson Brandon Howard needs to go to PATERNITY COURT TV like the Chi Lites son Darren.

A Legendary Entertainers son from the Chi Lites Darren want to protect his father legacy and stop exploitation to his legacy and a Merrionette, IL woman wants a DNA test to prove she is the daughter of a member of the Chi-Lites singing group and entitled to royalties.

ALL NEW Wednesday On PATERNITY COURT: “A Music Star’s Paternity Question – DNA Test Reveals All.” http//www.EntertainersAgainstCorruptionMagazine.com

4. Sheena on said:

I personally believe that it is very possible that Brandon is indeed Michael’s son. I see some of the same characteristics in Brandon as Michael and also notice how sensitive and talented he is as well. I know Brandon to be very humble and very sweet and kind.

• I agree. I will believe he is Michael’s kid before I will believe Prince, Paris, and Blanket are MJ’s bio kids. This young man does look like MJ in a natual way. People keep talking about nose jobs; however, you have to remember MJ had his original nose on the TRIUMPH album cover (and Michael looked GOOD). And he does have those famous Jacksons DOE EYES regardless if he is MJ’s kid or not.

5. REALTALK on said:

I too believe he is a Jackson for sure. No need for a non-disclosure agreement if he wasn’t and having seen many of the Jacksons it’s very clear that this kid fits in like a glove.

6. This ugly thang don’t even look like Miki. He is definitely a Jackson but not Michael’s. Mike always had a method to his madness and a message in his songs” Billie jean is not my lover she’s just a girl who thinks I am the one but THE KID IS NOT MY SON”!!!!!!!!! I read somewhere recently that Joe Jackson attacked Miki back in the day and she got pregnant with that funny lookin child. Its some funky shit going on and all will come to light. In Maury’s voice. Michael you are NOT the father! Miki u ARE Billie jean. HOE!

7. Mac Ben on said:

If this creepy-looking bastard IS a Jackson then he must have had plastic surgery too! The un-plasticized Jacksons have bigass noses and round faces…this boy does not.

• Mac, the Jacksons were ALWAYS a good looking black family even before any of them had plastic surgery. Jackie, Randy, and Marlon NEVER had any kind of plastic surgery (I don not know about the others brothers but those three did not have surgery for a Fact). This guy does favor the Jacksons regardless if he is a Jackson or not (I know folks who look like the Jacksons). it would not surprise me either way.

• I am sure you look like a 10 Mac Ben. NOT. Stop hatin on folks who you do not know. The Jacksons had round faces when they were kids. They GREW UP and their looks were going to changed into adults no matter what. They are a nice looking family even better before some had nose jobs. but so what, many people are having nose jobs.

8. IMO he doesn’t look anything like pre-plastic surgery Michael or Miki so I’m guessing Michael is not the father. But then again the ‘look’ test is not very reliable.

9. Daniel Asamota on said:

If there’s no relation to the Jackson’s why doesn’t she just say so? Because she knows that’s not true. Now as I’ve said before, that kid is Joe Jackson’s kid or Jermaine’s. If not, why a ‘non-disclosure’ agreement? Because she’s getting money from someone and as part of the deal she can’t talk about who this kid’s dad is? Notice: SHE DIDN’T SAY HIS FATHER WAS AUGIE JOHNSON! Cause he’s already said so so a non-disclosure agreement wouldn’t matter if this were true, right? She ought to know and if Augie was the father there would be no harm in saying so now! This boy is a Jackson!