2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/26-7/3)
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall To Return For 'The Game' Finale
- Misty Copeland To Star In 'Our Town' On Broadway
- Antonio Fargas Gives Rihanna Props for 'BBHMM' Although He Originated The Phrase [WATCH]
- Papa Don't Take No Mess
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Malia Obama Turns 17!