2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (2/27-3/6)
- What In The Weekend: Everything You Need To Know About 'Selma 50'
- President Obama Holding Town Hall at Historically Black College
- Ringling Bros. Circus To Retire Elephant Acts In Next Three Years
- South Carolina State President Thomas Elzey Files Lawsuit Against University
- Celebrity Siblings: Talent Runs in the Family