2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- Golden State Punches Ticket To NBA Finals After 40 Year Wait
- Don't Answer That Text: iPhone Glitch Shuts Down Phones Remotely
- 17-Year-Old Recovering After Friend Shoots Him in the Head
- Denzel Washington's Daughter, Olivia, Starts Career Off-Broadway
- #ThrowbackThursday: Will & Jada Pinkett Smith Through The Years