2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/24-7/30)
- The New Face Of Depression: The “Strong” Black Woman
- 21 Instagram Cuties That You May Not Know
- Michelle Obama Says Even She Wants To Be Beyoncé
- No Family Here: U.S. Justice Department Says St. Louis Family Court Discriminates Against Black Teens
- Caribbean Queen: Rihanna Turns All The Way Up For Kadooment Day [PHOTOS]