2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Viola Davis, Uzo Aduba, 'Orange Is The New Black' Winners At SAG Awards [VIDEO]
- Historic Storm Headed For Northeast Corridor
- Sybil Wilkes talks with Bill Duke about his book "Dark Girls"
- Is Denzel Washington About To Join ‘Empire’?
- Meet Ev'ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 1