2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/28-9/3)
- Happy 34th Queen Bey! The Best Beyonce Moments Ever!
- Howard University Students Protest Rats, Mold, Inefficiency In #TakeBackHU
- Kim Coles’ Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- 5 Must Have, Kid-Friendly Gadgets You'll Need This Fall [PHOTOS]
- 2015 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion