2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/3-4/10)
- Fantasia Calls Out J. Anthony Brown [VIDEO CLIP]
- Singer Johnny Kemp Passes Away at 55
- FROM THE SHIP: Ruben Studdard & Avery Sunshine Shut It Down At Fantastic Voyage 15
- #FantasticVoyage15 Via Social Media, Pt. 2
- 800-lb Woman (Marla McCants) Stands for 1st Time in Years (Watch)