2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- TRAILER: Tiny & Shekinah Drive Cross-Country In New VH1 Spin-Off ‘Weave Trip’
- This Week's Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)
- Wendy Williams Celebrates Six Seasons, Kim Wanting To Be Like Bey & Jay, Eating Crow After Losing Bet
- Kerry Washington Talks Domestic Abuse, Motherhood
- Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
- Bey and Jay: No Baby, No Divorce, But Collabo Album, Maybe! [PHOTOS]