2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- Regina King Talks Being Behind The Scenes, American Crime Season 2 And How She Avoided The Pitfalls Of Being A Child Star
- Lisa Johnson Relives Being Kicked Off Napa Wine Train, Talks #LaughingWhileBlack
- BAW Beauty: What’s in My Bag? Top Lip Shades for Women of Color [VIDEO]
- 60 Years After His Horrific Murder, Emmitt Till Is Remembered And Celebrated
- Biggest Celebrity Scandals This Year