2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (12/12-12/19)
- Chris Rock And Wife Split After Almost 20 Years Of Marriage
- Idris Elba On Bond Rumors: “Isn’t 007 Suppose To Be Handsome?”
- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Welcome Their Second Child
- X: A Novel by Ilyasah Shabazz
- Celebrities Who Allegedly Had Same-Sex Affairs