2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/26-7/3)
- Obama Administration Says Education Bill Is 'A Major Step Backwards'
- Kelly Rowland Talks 'Empire' Role And Dropping Baby Weight
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice [Report]
- Kanye West Could’ve Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Malia Obama Turns 17!