2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (2/20-2/27)
- Why Chicago’s Mayoral Election Makes A Difference To The Rest of Us
- Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Get Turned On By Each Other’s Sex Scenes
- Black Madam: Amber Rose, Nicki Minaj Hired Me to Plump Her Posterior
- Newspaper: Nurse Who Survived Ebola Says Hospital Failed Her
- Meet Ev’ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 2