2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagram Pics (8/22-8/29)
- [VIDEO] Porsha Williams Performs 'Flatline' at the 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion
- It’s Official: Dwyane Wade Marries Gabrielle Union In Posh, Private Ceremony
- #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion Via Social Media
- Vanessa Williams on IRS’ Unpaid Taxes List; Close to $370K Owed
- Awww: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To Daughter Blue Ivy With A Poem