2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- The Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/20-3/27)
- Student Loan Recipients On Debt Strike After School Closes
- Michelle Obama Sparks Social Media Outrage Over Appearance At 'Black Girls Rock'
- Restaurant Patron Goes To 'Help' Crying Child And His Mother Goes Off [WATCH]
- Jay Z’s Billboard Interview About TIDAL Was More Informative Than The Special Announcement
- Our Top Choices for 'The Wiz' Musical Cast