2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/8-11/14)
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: Staying Power
- Phaedra’s Friendship with Kandi Strained Over Split with Apollo Nida?
- Roland Martin & Congresswoman Fudge On Immigration And How It Impacts Black People
- DID YOU HEAR?! Porsha Dumped Her NFL Boo; Mel B is Bi-Sexual?; & Much More
- Celebrity CEO's: Stars Who Run Their Own Business Empires