2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/26-10/2)
- First Family? There's Only One
- Oregon's Shooter's Mother Is Gun Enthusiast
- 'I Felt Guilty About Not Feeling Guilty', Renee Bracey Sherman Wants Women To #ShoutYourAbortion
- Watch This Amazing Performance from The Festival of Praise Tour! [VIDEO]
- Had It & Lost It - Celebrity Riches to Rags