2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- Robin Thicke ‘I Was High on Vicodin & Alcohol’ While Recording 'Blurred Lines’
- This Week's Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)
- Chris Brown On Ray Rice: 'I've Been There' [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Sparks - Stars Who Met On Set
- Mo’Nique Finds Beauty in Ray Rice Situation [Watch]
- Bill Cosby To Loan Art Collection to Smithsonian