2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Pics (9/12-9/19)
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: 'Being' Tamar
- Celebrity Male Sex Symbols That Don't Have Kids - And We're Shocked!
- VIDEO: Torrei Hart: 'I'm Not Bitter About My Breakup With Kevin'
- New James Brown Books Detail Murder and Domestic Abuse Involving Late Singer
- Kandi Burruss’ ‘A Mother’s Love’ Play Canceled; She Issues Statement