2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/26-10/2)
- Tamera Mowry Shares Adorable Photos of Her 3-Month-Old Daughter
- Will Smith is Returning To Music -- With A Latin Band
- Public Health Emergency Declared In Flint, Michigan As Water Is Found To Contain Lead
- Wendy Williams Tells Actress/Singer Nicole Scherzinger She 'Wasted' Good Baby-Making Years With Race Car Driver [VIDEO]
- Comeback Kids: Famous Folks Who Returned To Stardom