2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/26-10/2)
- First Family? There's Only One
- Oregon's Shooter's Mother Is Gun Enthusiast
- 'I Felt Guilty About Not Feeling Guilty', Renee Bracey Sherman Wants Women To #ShoutYourAbortion
- Watch This Amazing Performance from The Festival of Praise Tour! [VIDEO]
- Had It & Lost It - Celebrity Riches to Rags