2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- Karrueche Catches Backlash For Blue Ivy 'Hair' Comment, BET Responds [UPDATE]
- Idris, Keke, Kerry, Uzo & More At The 66th Annual Emmy Awards
- Mimi Faust: 'I'm Horrible At Picking Men'
- Angela Bassett on Whitney Biopic Backlash: ‘Controversy Can Be Good’
- Fed Involvement Doesn't Mean Easy Conviction in Police Shootings
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (8/15-8/22)