2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/14-11/21)
- Thousands Across The Country Protest Ferguson Decision
- Faith Evans' IN STUDIO JAM
- Turkey Day Travel Threatened By East Coast Storm
- Who's Mary Jane In Love With This Season? - New Trailer Gives A Clue [VIDEO]
- 14 Relatives We Are Not Looking Forward to Seeing Over the Holiday