2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- Regina King Talks Being Behind The Scenes, American Crime Season 2 And How She Avoided The Pitfalls Of Being A Child Star
- Lisa Johnson Relives Being Kicked Off Napa Wine Train, Talks #LaughingWhileBlack
- BAW Beauty: What’s in My Bag? Top Lip Shades for Women of Color [VIDEO]
- 60 Years After His Horrific Murder, Emmitt Till Is Remembered And Celebrated
- Biggest Celebrity Scandals This Year