2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: All Hail The Queen
- Witness Video In St. Louis Shooting Contradicts Official Statement [UPDATE]
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (Week of 8/9-8/15)
- Pastor Jay Haizlip Talks New Season Of 'Preachers Of LA'
- Columbus Short Arrested In L.A.
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?