2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (9/19-9/26)
- Guess These Celebrity Dimples
- COMMENTARY: Ferguson Cops Should Be Fired for Wearing ‘Wilson’ Bracelets, Covering Name Tags with Black Tape
- Marlon Wayans Pokes Fun at Amber Rose, Wiz Khalifa Split
- Famous Family Swirls
- In Studio Jam: Calvin Richardson & Eric Benet