2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- Dove Releases Children’s Book To Encourage Young Girls To Love Their Curls
- Don't Answer That Text: iPhone Glitch Shuts Down Phones Remotely
- 17-Year-Old Recovering After Friend Shoots Him in the Head
- Denzel Washington's Daughter, Olivia, Starts Career Off-Broadway
- #ThrowbackThursday: Will & Jada Pinkett Smith Through The Years