2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/26-7/3)
- Obama Administration Says Education Bill Is 'A Major Step Backwards'
- Kelly Rowland Talks 'Empire' Role And Dropping Baby Weight
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice [Report]
- Kanye West Could’ve Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Malia Obama Turns 17!