2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/8-11/14)
- Records Reveal Divide On Ferguson Police Tactics
- President Obama Will Lay Out Immigration Plan On Thursday
- Did Matt Lauer Pull A Power Move That Kept Tamron Hall From Promotion?
- Motown Singer Jimmy Ruffin Dies
- Celebrity CEO's: Stars Who Run Their Own Business Empires