2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/3-4/10)
- Loretta Lynch Is Finally Confirmed: What Can She Accomplish?
- Can't Take You Nowhere
- Jada Pinkett Smith Has Some Important Questions For Hillary Clinton
- Guess Who? ‘Empire’ Promotes 2 Stars to Series Regulars
- Hecklers Who Took Things Too Far & Regretted It!