2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Pics (9/12-9/19)
- Apollos Hester: Texas HS Football Player’s Epic Post-Game Speech Goes Viral
- RUMOR REPORT: Is Tyler Perry Soon To Be A Daddy?!
- Shonda Rhimes Owns Thursday Nights
- Fred Hammond and Donnie McClurkin Bring Us to Church!
- Black BP Executive Allegedly Fired Over Braided Hair and Ethnic Clothing