2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (2/20-2/27)
- Pharrell Testifies In 'Blurred Lines' Case: 'I Didn't Copy Marvin Gaye'
- Howard University To Pay Students Who Graduate On Time
- Hillary Clinton's Private Email Use Questioned
- Movie Throwback Thursday: 'ATL 2' And 'Independence Day 2' Confirmed [PHOTO]
- Celebrities in Need of Anger Management