2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- Pregnant In Middle School, She's Now A Valedectorian
- Protests Against $30 Million Juvenile Center Shut Down Highway In Baltimore
- Cleveland Heads To NBA Finals In Atlanta Sweep
- Don Lemon: Baltimore Crime Is Off The Charts. Guess Who Is To Blame?
- Our Favorite Buddy Cop Movies of All-Time