2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/28-12/5)
- How Will Normalized Relations With Cuba Impact Liberation Heroine Assata Shakur?
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: Happy Holidays!
- 5 Ways ‘Selma’ Can Inspire Today’s #BlackLivesMatter Movement
- WATCH: Top Viral Videos of 2014
- Really! They Dated?