2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/24-7/30)
- Can't Tell Me Nothing
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Upgrade or Downgrade: Did These Celebs Find Better?
- New Beyonce Biography Promises Revelations About The Superstar Including What Went Down On That Elevator [PHOTO]
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on ‘Morbid’ Twitter Followers