2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- You Know You Want To Laugh!
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Will Be At The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion, Talks Days At Howard University
- $20 Found In San Francisco Leads to $1 Million Lottery Win
- UPDATE: Suspect In Ambush of Houston-Area Deputy Held Without Bond, Shot Officer 15 Times
- All The Looks And The Biggest OMG Moments From The 2015 VMAs