2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Starz Unveils Juicy Season Two Trailer Of ‘Power’ [VIDEO]
- Steph Curry, Kyle Lowry Pass D.Wade And King James To Start NBA All-Star Game
- White Father Defends His Adopted Black Daughter & Exposes Racist Children & Their Parents [VIDEO]
- DID YOU HEAR?! Slain Teen's Family Files Suit, Beyonce Wins Again + Much More!
- Meet Ev'ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 1