2. Curate your videos. I love watching television series on my iPad. There’s something about watching a full season back to back that helps time fly on long flights. Once on a trip from Hong Hong to L.A., I watched the entire first season of the now-canceled “Boss” and hardly realized 16 hours had passed. Flights are also a great time to study up on something you’ve been wanting to learn. Downloading a few documentaries is a great route to take to break up the monotony of TV.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (2/20-2/27)
- The Web Goes Crazy Over Black and Blue Dress (Maybe, White and Gold Dress) But Why?!
- Black History Month Shifting Society Presented By Allstate
- New Edition Fans Start Shooting Biopic On The “Kings Of New Jack Swing Era”
- Meet Ev’ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 2
- Famous Family Swirls