Metaphysician & Master Herbalist Doctah B Sirius checks into the WOL classroom this afternoon. Doctah B will explain the foods we should be eating for the winter season. Doctah B will also discuss how emotion affects our immunity and, why systemic parasites are making some of us sick. Doctah B will also talk about how to improve life expectancy. Before Doctah B Publisher, Author-activist Dr. Rosie Milligan on bridging the racial digital divide.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM & woldcnews.com at 4 pm ET. 3 pm CT., 1 pm PT.,9 pm GMT. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Biden’s Pledge To Appoint A Black Woman To Supreme Court Shows Their Growing Political Power
- Nicki Minaj In Legal Trouble Again After Security Claims Husband Kenneth Petty Broke His Jaw
- In Setback For Ex-Cop Who Fired Blindly Into Breonna Taylor’s Home, His Upcoming Trial Will Be Partially Open To The Press
- Beyond Black: Racial Justice Groups List Qualities Biden’s SCOTUS Nominee Must Possess
- ‘NY Times’ Examines Alpo Martinez’s Double Life In Witness Protection
Doctah B Sirius & Dr. Rosie Milligan l The Carl Nelson Show was originally published on woldcnews.com