Shaunie O’Neal has confirmed that not all the women of “Basketball Wives” will be returning for Season 8, which is set to air sometime this year.

While she hasn’t announced the cast yet, series regulars Evelyn Lozada and Tami Roman have decided to update fans about their future on the reality TV series.

According to Celebrity Insider, Evelyn is indeed set to return, as she is the nucleus of drama for the show. As for Tami, who has been a bit shady toward boss lady Shaunie, she’s definitely out.

Co-star Jennifer Williams has not yet addressed the matter, but many believe she’s expected to be out as well.

In a new interview with ET, Tami spoke about life after “Basketball Wives” and moving on from the drama with Evelyn.

“You know, what? I actually loved doing Basketball Wives,” Roman told ET’s Courtney Tezeno. “And I think because the course of everybody’s life we all start taking different turns and you realize certain relationships are going to work out. I think I’m at a place right now where it’s about protecting my energy and my space and my zen.”

“So even within the Basketball Wives world, if I go back, certain changes would have to be made for me to be comfortable in that environment,” she explained. “But we’re still in talks. I don’t necessarily know if I’ll return, but we are talking about how everyone can be comfortable in that environment.”

Things got heated between Roman and Lozada during the show’s fall reunion. Asked if they have squashed their beef yet, Tami explained that she has not spoken to Evelyn since wrapping the show.

“We didn’t speak before [the reunion] taping. We typically don’t speak after,” Roman revealed. “I think both of us owe ourselves a greater service — not allowing me to come into her space, and her not coming into mine. Just respecting boundaries.”

She added, “I just feel like we know what it is, and we both can move on accordingly.”

Favorite Reality TV Divas

HEAD BACK TO THE BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM HOMEPAGE

21 thoughts on “Evelyn Lozada And Tami Roman Reveal If They’re Returning To ‘Basketball Wives’

1. Theresa Clouden on said:

Let’s agree on one thing sleeping around is bad and sexing married men is worse. Money is good but not enough to act like that on t.v. good for Tammy shame on Shauni

2. Theresa Clouden on said:

3. brown eyes on said:

tami is a real shit starter she is jealous of evelyn look. she want to have a baby by reggie and can’t. she is to old. she should give him the opportunity to have a child of him own. girl bye

4. Tami isn’t the zen I want my peace chic she’s cracked up to be. She is messy as hell. I cant stand her always trying to act like she’s above it all. I can’t wait to see that dried up old hag come crawling back when all the positive stuff she has going on ” FAILS”. PBP

5. Sonya Moreland on said:

Oh well that’s it for me now Evil can boss the others how she wants now because Tami was the only one to check her ass

6. Lisa ELLZEY on said:

Eht is Tammi erong for anything, are ysll f in blind, you can’t see shit evelyn’s doing, now avt like her shit dont stonk. That’s why all the men she done ran through kerp leaving her ass. She used her looks for a ome up.

7. Tammi has bigger and better things going on in her life now. As for evelyn’s Thirsty ass, she needs them checks. For your information evelyn gets to call her a crackhead with no repercussion baby bye, like her ass ain’t skinny as hell. I can’t stand her fake ass. Tammy tell them all to kiss your ass, you don’t need the negativity from that fake ass reality show. Ill only watch if your there. Love you Tammi

8. Anthony on said:

That all drama but tami was wrong and should told shaunie about that mess and so what if Jennifer said something about her kids she was mad and when we are mad you say things everybody stay things about Evelyn daughter so she should get over it. And Jackie is just stupid and confused bitch.

9. Anthony on said:

10. chiatt60 on said:

Tami, you need to stay on the show. You are the only person that keeps it real. They need to get rid of Evelyn. She’s a trouble maker. She loves drama!!! They also need to get rid of Jackie. She’s a bully and she thinks she can beat everyone’s ass. I hope she runs across someone that will check her.!!! Her and Evelyn are drama queens. Can’t stand neither one of them!!!!

11. Valerie Carracter on said:

Tami good for u. Move on and be blessed in your endeavors. shaunie is beyond getting on by nerves. U leave I’m done watching. And I’m loving watching u on Tuesday on Familt Business. #UROCK #TEAMTAMMYALWAYS

12. Regina Kai Hawkins on said:

Tami you know you are so wrong for knowing about that rumor and never telling Shani you were dead wrong and you started all that damn drama what Evelyn. yeah go find something else to do we don’t need you on Basketball Wives

13. Regina Kai Hawkins on said:

• Willette Brown on said:

Tami might have been wrong but Shaunie is Evelyn friend. She knew about the rumor about what Jen said about her daughter and never said anything to Evelyn so what makes that any different. That rumor was out yrs ago.

• I think evelyn should go she is a real bitch I would to take my earrings off and whip her ass I don’t know why she think tammy should like her she fucked the woman husband ever thing she got is because of men she slept with get a job bitch