There are a variety of ways to stay connected to the Tom Joyner Morning Show and BlackAmericaWeb.com.

Tom Joyner’s Instagram gives you a behind-the-scenes look at what’s going down in the Red Velvet Cake Studio. We also drop a few epic throwback photos. Check it out here

Our newsletter serves the top stories to you either daily or once a week. We’re covering everything from the latest celebrity gossip to the stories that impact Black America but aren’t being covered in mainstream media. Check it out here

Over the years Tom Joyner has amassed a huge following on Facebook. If you aren’t already a part of the crew, check it out here.

The Text Tom Club is a staple of the TJMS and keeps Tom’s listeners at his fingertips. If you’ve listened to the show, it is not uncommon for Tom to shout out his favorite texts throughout the broadcast. Check it out here

Here are some more options:

BlackAmericaWeb Facebook

Sybil Wilkes’ Instagram

BlackAmericaWeb Instagram

11 thoughts on “Join Our Community

1. Tiffany on said:

Hello, I live in Warner Robins, Georgia, and often times your radio station broadcast is interrupted with a country station. Our local station is 101.7. Is this normal or is someone playing with us? I have to listen online to avoid this. Thank you.

2. Tim Hanna on said:

Tom Joyner, you or someone on staff purged me from 646464 because they misunderstood me trying to say they’re using their badges to legally lynch us .Put me back on 646464 rolls.Thank you

3. Hello I am so glad I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while
    I was searching on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say cheers
    for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so
    when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do
    keep up the excellent job.

4. Antoinette Johnson on said:

I’m in Cypress,TX my husband and I went to vote where we ALWAYS go after work and we’re turned away said the polls closed at 4:30 all this week when online says they close at 7PM. Another way to deter you from getting your vote in. We will go back before 4 tomorrow they will not stop our vote.

5. Curtis D. Williams on said:

Please tell Black people to stop what ever is going on in there life and go and vote! I was at the early voting place in Grand Prairie, TX and the number of white people there was shocking compared to us black folks!!

6. Joan Slayton on said:

Tom,

I hope that the Gala in Indy on Saturday was fabulous. I won tickets to the Gala last Monday on WTLC and they asked me to pick up the tickets at the station. I went there on Thursday to get the tickets only to find out that they were to be emailed to me. Needless to say that the tickets were never emailed. I did not get upset because my sister funeral was also on Saturday and I was too overcome with grief to be upset about the ticket

7. Sadie Carter on said:

Good Morning Tom,
    Many of my friends are getting solicitation from Republican candidates through their personal cell numbers. They want to be removed

8. Vanessa Purnell on said:

Good Morning Tom
    I am writing to ask you to please inform your listeners ,that plan to send in absentee ballots, that they need to add an additional stamp. These ballots may now require additional postage and I don’t want your listeners to be fooled.