theJasmineBRAND claims to have the real reason for the break-up of the marriage of Usher Raymond and Grace Miguel. Sources tell the celebrity focused outlet that their marriage has been in a ‘negative place’ for sometime now.

“They’ve been fighting non-stop over the past year,” says the source.

Supposedly one of the main issues that allegedly challenged the relationship is that Grace, 48, wanted to have children. Of course Usher, 39, already has two children with ex-wife Tameka Foster: 9-year-old Naviyd and 10-year-old Usher. Meanwhile, Grace has two teenage kids: a son and a daughter.

Says the source: ” Grace REALLY wanted to have kids and Usher wasn’t necessarily open to the idea.”

Remember Grace is 48, so having children naturally wasn’t an option.

“Grace wanted to have a surrogate, but Usher was only willing to adopt. He didn’t want a surrogate at all. Ultimately, he was the deciding factor of them not having a kid together.”

And yes, Ursh’s mess with the herpes allegations and lawsuits didn’t help their marriage either.

” It put a serious strain on them. The headlines and accusations were brutal. And it was really tough on them. They were fighting about it non-stop.”

As we reported earlier, the couple announced their separation via statement:

“After much thought and consideration we have mutually decided to separate as a couple. We remain deeply connected, loving friends who will continue supporting each other through the next phases of our lives. The enormous amount of love and respect that we have for each other will only increase as we move forward.”

By the way, Grace reacted to Usher’s herpes accusers back in November, telling TMZ that she and her husband are “living their lives.”

They were still together as of December, but they’ve been keeping a low profile since then.

Far as we know … no divorce docs have been filed yet, but seems like it’s just a matter of time.

READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:

GET THE HOTTEST STORIES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX:

Find Out What Your Favorite Celebs Did On Instagram (09/01-09/07)

14 thoughts on “What Really Happened With Usher And His Wife?

1. prerog on said:

Now that Usher is about to divorce for the second time maybe he is like “Missin U” (meaning Chilli -whom he dissed to the max) and he is not up to the playa game due to many “Rivals” in the clubs and in the industry. Too bad that he cannot be more like Ne-Yo, who does not play around.

2. prerog on said:

Usher is approaching his 40’s and he still has not learned:
    I’ma “Dive” into this “Good Kisser” ’cause “She Came to Give It to You(that is him)” and
    “I Don’t Mind” being in “Chains” (because he’s into sado-masochism) and there is “No Limit”
    until Usher gets into a “Crash” situation.

3. prerog on said:

This shameless fool, now is like
    “Dirty Dancer” got me going to a “Climax” and then I “Scream”, ‘oh no, not another outbreak of herpes’ and she is like “Lemme See” and then you both are “Numb” from applications of creams and injections of penicillin, etc.

4. prerog on said:

“OMG” “There Goes My Baby” and the “DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love” with this “Hot Tottie”
    and I can’t wait to “Lay You Down” for “More” diseases and scandals.

5. prerog on said:

AT age 39, Usher is still like this:
    “My Boo” “I’m Caught up” with the “Same Girl” I met before you (not Tomeka) and made “Love in This Club Parts I and II” while just “Moving Mountains” of diseases, sores, and cankers with acyclovir.

6. prerog on said:

Ushe is the ultimate player with “Yeah!” here are my “Confessions” because I cheated and let it “Burn” and not only here are my “Confessions Parts I and II”, but also, my list of infections.

7. prerog on said:

Usher is like: “U Remind Me” of Tomeka when you keep asking for a child from me because “U Got It Bad” and once we get divorced “U Don’t Have to Call” because I won’t be making a “U-Turn”.

8. prerog on said:

Ushe still thinks like this “Call Me a Mack, and “Can U Get wit It” because I “Think of You” in the “The Many Ways” because “You Make Me Wanna” “Pop Ya Collar”. Just sayin’.

9. The Real Passing Through! on said:

With the timing of the herpes scandal it’s obvious what happened. Grace just waited for the heat to die down to officially file for divorce. Usher is a cheater always has been. He cheated on Chilli, Tamekia he slept with Superhead he’s trash, no suprise he got dirty d**k.

10. Ted Gravely on said:

Seriously. This clown “supposedly” paid a woman hush money to not divulge that he had an STD. Oh yeah, then another woman came forward later saying he was up in her. This can’t be a serious question. Oh yeah, she marries a younger man hoping he would be excited to have a baby with her and he refuses, but sticks everything that has a hole. Yea, what really happened?