CHICAGO—Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan will deliver a major message to President Donald J. Trump and the U.S. government on Thursday, November 16, 2017, from the historic Watergate Hotel in Washington, D.C.

The press conference will mark the first time that Minister Farrakhan, National Representative of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam, will speak directly to President Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States.

Since the election of President Trump, a myriad of social and political issues and questions about America’s leadership in the world and leadership at home have arisen. Minister Farrakhan’s message will address issues of importance regarding America’s domestic challenges, her place on the world stage and her future.

Doors open for the media at the Watergate Hotel, 2650 Virginia Avenue NW, at 8:30 a.m. EST. The press conference will begin promptly at 10 a.m. EST in the Moretti Ballroom. This news event is scheduled to be streamed live at: https://www.noi.org/press2017/

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

11 thoughts on “Louis Farrakhan To Give Major Message To Trump & The U.S. Government

1. SantaFeSteve on said:

Farrakhan should know that if you are quoted by AP there is no opportunity for anyone to provide you with feedback. It is a bad place to be quoted.

I happen to like Lou Farrakhan and I am Jewish and an Orthodox Jew. He is actually an inspiration to me. And he is correct that the U.S. was created on stolen land and the Native Americans in many cases were not treated well and there is no way to justify slavery. But it might be difficult to find any place where the land was not stolen from those who were there earlier and I doubt that many African Americans wish to return to Africa.

So perhaps all things considered it is not that bad here.

I don’t really think that separatism is best for African Americans but they certainly have the right to live that way if they wish. I thing it makes more sense for us all to get along and work together.

I wish Minister Farrakhan the best and a long healthy life. I enjoy listening to him.

The future is not determined.We make the future.

2. Hameed Zarif on said:

I find it so ridiculously funny that negroes in 2017 are still talking about what Minister Farrakhan is not doing! Here is a man who is almost 85 years of age, been teaching and upholding the message of truth for over 60+ years, cleaned up communities, saved lives, taught billions, made friends for Muslims in every part of the world, opened businesses, owns farms, I mean the list goes on and on. He is 85 and still outworking everyone. What the hell are yall doing, dont EXPECT and LEAVE everything for the MINISTER and the MUSLIMS to do, you get out in the world and make an impact! After all tis man hes done and is still doing that you either know nothing about or wont give credit to, all you have to focus on is Scientology and Malcolm X? All the white man’s schools that everyone goes to and gets degrees from, the minister never tried to stop his followers from doing that. Yall consider someone with a doctorate degree special, but as soon as the minister introduces his people to something that has PROVEN to help them, just as certain education like nursing has helped our people, then he is labeled a sell out! The Quran speaks of your type saying you will be found ungrateful! Yall should be ashamed of yourselves. I am telling you, if you do not listen to God’s man, Minister Farrakhan and do whats right, you will not make it. Take it or let it alone.

3. Passing Through!! on said:

@BYRON MUHAMMAD

Don’t know who you’re referring to in this thread, but I don’t listen to or seek advice from Louis Farrakhan NEVER HAVE! Like I stated Farrakhan is a joke all speech and no action. He’ll just give another firey speech and talk s**t about the white man & tell us what we already know about trump, while he himself follows that white devil through Scientology & his son is married to a white woman, so you can GTFOH with that! And for the record you don’t who I am or what the f**k I do in my community or who I would wouldn’t follow, so speak for yourself.

4. Byron Muhammad on said:

If Min. Farrakhan is a joke why do people, the media and world governments listen to him and seeks his advise. You are the same ones who talk Bro. Malcolm but ain’t about to do anything that Malcolm did. Who is the real joke? Trying to quote someone you don’t even know or would have been to cowardly to follow if he was here. Ready to talk about what you would have done with a dead man. But, not doing anything today.

5. Byron Muhammad on said:

It still baffles me when we always say what someone else should do. Why don’t you get some of your friends and open a black business? We have opened hundreds of businesses, when will you get off the sideline and do something for the community?

6. FallMornings on said:

Yes Evelyn Brown I have supported those businesses. They used to be in our neighborhoods. Yes, that will be my action, what about yours?

7. Passing Through!! on said:

Louis Farrakhan is a damn joke, he sold out to Scientology, he’s no real black muslim! He’s a disgrace to the true black muslim movement that Malcolm X stood for. Giving another bulls**t firey speech with no action behind it. And like I said before, we don’t need a movement against trump because he’s already DONE just let the investigation run its course. Black people, women particularly came came out in historic numbers to vote on Tuesday, we should use this opportunity to capitalize & strategize on using our vote to help our communities, becaus Louis ain’t talking bout s**t.

8. FallMornings on said:

In addition to addressing the Pres, I wish the Nation of Islam would open businesses in the black community. All this talk and no action means nothing.