A Detroit woman has been arrested after being suspected of a killing a man during a robbery.

Fox 2 reports, 23-year-old Shawnta Anderson shot and killed James Haller, a manager at an O’Reilly’s auto store.

Police are still looking for the second suspect, 28-year-old Eboni Mcewen who police say helped Anderson in robbing the auto store.

Cmdr. Elaine Bryant of the Detroit police department is determined to find Mcewen.

“Our work is still far from done,” said Bryant to Fox 2 News.“We are still looking for our second suspect, Eboni Mcewen. I am going to implore it she’s watching or anyone in her family is watching, that she turn herself in. We are not going to stop looking for you and we will find you.”

Reports say that Mcewen might have flown to Ohio to hide among her family.

“I won’t get those morning phone calls I would get from my daddy ‘Boy what are you doing, I was just calling to check on you to see if you’re alright,” explained Christopher Pasha Haller’s son.

75-year-old James Haller was a Vietnam veteran and GM retiree managing the auto store to keep busy.

The suspects entered the store last Wednesday, November 1, 2017, when Haller found them emptying the cash register.

When he approached them, Anderson pulled the trigger instantly killing him.

Detroit police are actively searching for the second suspect Eboni Mcewen and will not stop until justice is brought to James Haller and his family.

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

(Source: Fox 2)

(Photo Credit: Fox 2 Screen Shot)

Find Out What Your Favorite Celebs Did On Instagram (09/01-09/07)

23 thoughts on “Detroit Woman Arrested In Shooting Of O’Reilly’s Auto Store Manager

1. African American Woman on said:

Absolutely disgusting! I feel so badly for this man’s family. A productive citizen cut down at 75 by two no good criminals.

2. specialt757 on said:

D- we already know Jose’ is a racist which is crazy because he racists against and hates his own race. I’m glad I don’t know how it feels to be a self-hating miserable imp who hates the sight of myself when I look in the mirror. Must be hell, I feel sorry for his boyfriend, oh wait, he’s probably white…never mind.

3. specialt757 on said:

“Why is it you only have something to say when they are the ones?” Well now that a damn lie! Come better than that.

• What do you want to hear???? Just like Las Vegas some deranged lunatic shoots up an innocent group of people unlike you I choose in both instances NOT to bring race or politics into it, which I noticed when the black guy shot up the white church you neglected to play the race card

4. Young black queens please leave those lazy, shiftless young blacks boys alone. They’re not working and riding on our young queens coattail. Get rid of those zeros and get yourself a hero. Tell them ain’t nothing going on but the rent. Y’all young and old ladies get rid of those house husband.

5. specialt757 on said:

Who robs a f**king auto supply store? These two dummies have ruin their lives for a few dollars really. I feel sadness for these young women. I agree D- lives wasted.

• specialt757 on said:

I wish I knew D. However, I don’t think any explanation is acceptable. I feel for this man’s family. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to hear other(s) were behind this madness.

• I was wondering the same thing yesterday when I heard on the news about someone killing a clerk while robbing a Dollar General. Just senseless. I feel so sorry for his son. Calling my kids up just to check on them on something I do all the time. This is so hurtful. Prayers.

6. Dr. Larry on said:

Eboni and Shawnta getting jiggy in Detroit. What the fuck are the chances of that? The BT-1000 will not stop until you are dead

• specialt757 on said:

A man opened fire inside of a church in a small South Texas community on Sunday, killing 26 people and wounding about 20 others in the deadliest mass shooting in the state’s history. Investigation identified him as Devin Kelley, and ANGRY WHITE MAN with a criminal history, one including fracturing the skull of a newborn. AWM-2017 will not stop until you are dead