NeNe Leakes got the boot after saying an inappropriate comment towards a heckler.

The New York Daily News reports, Leakes was supposed to host the Xscape reunion show but was taken off after she told someone at her recent comedy show she hoped they got raped by their Uber driver.

Xscape released a statement to TMZ saying, “Like many, we were dismayed by the recent remarks made by our talented colleague and friend NeNe Leakes.” They continued, “As a result, we decided to no longer proceed with her participation on our tour. It was an unfortunate incident for which NeNe has since apologized and we wish her the best as she navigates this very difficult period.”

A mouthful but it looks like the team at Xscape is still wishing the best for the Real Housewives Of Atlanta star.

At her comedy set for Girls Nite Out For Laughs in Oakland, California, Leakes lashed out a woman who was booing at her.

“I ain’t even gonna tell you about the goddamn Uber driver. I hope he rape yo’ a- tonight when he take you home, b****,” Leakes responded. “And steal yo’ funky Hello Kitty, b****.”

In a Facebook after the incident on stage, Leakes posted, “ I truly regret and apologize for what I said from the stage in Oakland over the weekend.”

She continued, “Sometimes words can cut deep and hurt when you have no intentions of them doing so. As a woman and someone who has survived abuse, I regret the words that I used. I made a mistake and I should have known better. I hope people accept my deepest and sincerest apologies. I am sorry.”

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

(Source: NY Daily News)

(Photo Credit: PR Photos)

28 thoughts on “NeNe Leaks Booted From Xscape Tour For Rape Comment

1. noletonu on said:

a̺s̺ c̺h̺r̺i̺s̺ti̺n̺e̺ r̺e̺pl̺i̺e̺d̺ i̺ a̺m̺ s̺ta̺r̺tl̺e̺d̺ th̺a̺t a̺ pe̺r̺s̺o̺n̺ a̺bl̺e̺ to̺ g̺e̺t pa̺i̺d̺ $8726 i̺n̺ a̺ f̺e̺w we̺e̺k̺s̺ o̺n̺ th̺e̺ i̺n̺te̺r̺n̺e̺t . s̺tr̺a̺i̺g̺h̺t f̺r̺o̺m̺ th̺e̺ s̺o̺ur̺c̺e̺………….jobsheat.com

2. It was a cruel, mean thing to say…what’s up with people nowadays? The other day I said “good afternoon” to a woman, and she said “shut the f*ck up, b*tch” ….Later on the same day another woman responded the same way. I was just trying to be nice and polite, not exposing myself like Harvey Weinstein or asking them for a date or anything. Anything wrong with saying “good afternoon” to someone?

3. Cookie Monster on said:

Wow..It’s said that she made a comment like that. I’m a Uber driver from Atlanta I would not pick up that Stripper.To all my Black SISTER I do respect to the fullest.

4. God's Love Is For Everyone! on said:

Hopefully this changes the way that she talk and treat people. She has come a long way. She will survive, if the mind and personality changes. Everyone let’s money and fame go to their Head. And she got people that got her back. Gd Luck!

5. Lynnette on said:

Ne Ne need to watch her mouth. She can be up one day and nothing the next. This industry will chew her up and spit her out. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Just because you have a few dollars don’t make you better than nobody. Further more don’t forget where you came from.

• Gloria Smith-Matthews on said:

In my opinion, NeNe is not sorry for her harshness, but sorry that she was called out on what she did. Have you all ever seen NeNe take responsibility for anything that she has done? Think about it.
      Now, the table has turned and people are treating her like she them.

6. Renee’ on said:

I’m not a fan of NeNe,she is classless. I don’t think she is really balling like she want people to believe. Now that she is back on RHWOA, I think I will stop watching.

7. Sapphire on said:

@Robert Rollins, I am sure a Black woman birthed you and you probably have sisters, aunts, nieces and maybe even grandbabies! Your comment is equally as bad as Ne Ne’s. Blessings

• specialt757 on said:

You just generalized a whole group of people because of the actions of this one woman. Is that fair? Like I wouldn’t say all black men are deadbeats or women beaters, or low-down dirty cheating bastards. Because I know for a fact, that isn’t the truth. So STFU and hit the road jack!

• Sapphire on said:

• Chastity on said:

@ Robert Rollins, it is very ignorant of you to judge all black women based on the actions of one or even a few. I am sure your mother and grandmother would be embarrassed by your nonsense.

• BlackLikeMe on said:

Black women are the most educated group in the nation. It is Black men who are the disparage of our race because thus far you’ve been poor & or absent heads of households to say the least.

8. Chastity on said:

NeNe needs to come down off of her high horse. I liked her during the first season of RHOA but after that, she has really turned into an ugly person inside. Now I see she is working on becoming an ugly person outside with all of that plastic surgery. Girl, stop it!!!!

9. She’s always had issues about something just mean spirited. She needs to pay her taxes since she’s always talking about how really rich she is. It appears she spent money on that mug looking like a blow fish.