Kevin Hart doesn’t come right out and say he’s being extorted or that someone has attempted to extort him because of an alleged sex tape, but that’s pretty much the case.

Now we’re hearing that law enforcement is on the case as it should be. It’s being reported that for the past few weeks someone has been shopping a tape that allegedly shows Hart cheating on his wife at a recent party.

We hear the contents of the tape contains video of Hart surrounded by women, and then the video cuts to a bedroom with a squeaky bed. The implication in the edited tape is that Hart has been unfaithful, but it’s not clear that it’s the comedian in the second part.

On Saturday, Hart attempted to get out in front of the problem by going public via a video apologizing to his family for the “major lapse in judgment” and vowing not to be taken advantage of by anyone looking for a quick payday.

“Sending so many apologies to my wife & kids. I gotta do better and I will. I’m not perfect and have never claimed to be …I love you all,” he says in the video.

He also adds this attention getter:

“At the end of the day man, I just simply gotta do better. I’m not gonna also allow a person to have financial gain off of my mistake. And in this particular situation, that’s what was attempted.”

In response to the messy situation he’s enveloped in, Hart’s team released this statement:

“Someone tried to set up Kevin in a failed extortion attempt. As law enforcement is involved, we cannot comment further as it could affect the investigation.”

Hart seems to have a problem with fidelity. He cheated on his first wife, Torrei Hart with his current wife Eniko and now it looks like he’s done it again on Eniko, who is pregnant with their first child.

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

Share your email below to receive our daily newsletter!

Find Out What Your Favorite Celebs Did On Instagram (09/01-09/07)

24 thoughts on “Kevin Hart Exposed As Cheater By Side Lover – Watch His Apology

1. leadjustone on said:

Note to current, pregnant wife: “If he cheats with you, he’ll cheat on you”. Yes, it’s a tired, old axiom, but it’s an axiom for a reason. You wanted the little troll, now you got him! Enjoy!

2. americanize on said:

Kevin with all that paper you have you can,t be messing with skank hoes.They love to let sports stars,movie stars smash just for the hell of it,with a underline movtive.Please let me be pregnant,that,s whats called,the ghetto lottery.Now kevin be a husband or a player,you can,t be both.Its less stressful being a husband,you don,t have to lie as much.

3. Jackie Maxwell on said:

When will these men realize, these women are not loyal anymore. The days are long gone, of women sitting in the house waiting for a man go come by and leave them coins on the dresser. You messin around, you will pay and be put on blast.

• specialt757 on said:

Maybe being faithful is who he is, it’s not in his “make-up”. Perhaps marriage is not for him, being clear and single fits him better, for now.

4. I agree with what everyone else is saying, he cheats with you is the same way he will cheat on you. BUT, her chest move will have her laughing all the way to the bank with over $25,000 child support and spousal support. I feel for the kids involved in this mess.

5. Passing Through! on said:

Kevin isn’t sorry, the only reason he’s apologizing is because he got caught and there’s a tape and can’t keep denying it.

6. What is done in the dark–always comes to the light.

I knew that Kevin was lying in the beginning, he made way too much noise
    denying the accusation when it first came out.

I feel sorry for his wife-who is obviously married to a LIAR and a CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!

7. Passing Through! on said:

Eniko is a whore an and a side bytch, on their 1 year anniversary a few weeks ago she posted that her and Kevin have been together over six years so if you do the math she was clearly in the picture long before his divorce from Torrei Hart. Then she tried to defend her sloring by blaming Torrei for not leaving the marriage and letting her have her husband. She’s getting exactly what she deserves, now that she’s hoed her way into wife status now she’s the one at home pregnant getting cheated on, looking stupid. And Kevin will continue to cheat he’ll just be more careful next time.

• specialt757 on said:

I agree with all you said except “…he’ll just be more careful next time.”
      The thing is, he can’t control other people, no amount of money or riches can do that, it always comes to light eventually. His entourage helps him maintain his status, he is ah CHEA-TAH, as my son says when we’ll playing games (Taboo) lol

• specialt757 on said:

Yep, that’s not her end game, she’s not finished getting all she can get on the come up. She’ll stay as long as it doesn’t get physically abusive, if she’s smart.

8. specialt757 on said:

Just one more thing before I file this bs in my e-trashcan, I know Torrie Hart is laughing her ass off, I know she knows Eniko’s pain, but couldn’t care less about how she feels, you get what you give lol.

9. Damn Kev! that was you and a ho in that car lol.
    I just don’t get it, the world was this man’s oyster. He’s needs to just be honest with himself, it’s too much temptation so why get married and bring another child in your life? I just shake my head, because I’m not mad at him, he didn’t disappoint me, he is who he is. I wonder how his once side-piece/new wife feels about him now. She got’em tho, he play, he pay, speaking of extortion lol, well played Eniko, well played.

10. jesondmors on said:

ι мaĸe мυcн мore мoney тнaт ι υѕed тo aт ѕнoprιтe, ιтѕ υp тo вeтween 35dollor and 80dollor per нoυr now! ι’м ѕo glad ι qυιт and мade тнe cнange тo worĸιng onlιne! ι waѕn’т нappy aт мy prevιoυѕ joв and ι ĸnew тнaт ι needed ѕoмeтнιng new. ι waѕ a нard decιѕιon aғтer 4 yearѕ oғ worĸιng тнe ѕaмe joв, вυт ιт waѕ worтн ιт.

===> Click for Learn more about it here……..

11. Big deal. Kevin have not done anything many others have done. it is wrong but to judge him is laughable. This is like when those who judge Bill Clinton and it turned out the people who judge Clinton was just as bad (if not worst). Glad Kevin said sorry to his wife and now lets move on.

12. The same way you got him is the same way you loose him. Kevin Hart cheated on his 1st wife with this woman. What comes around goes around. Now she knows what heart break feels like.