beau-biden-02-660

Well, no one was expecting this. Multiple reports say that Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s son and the brother of Beau Biden, who died of brain cancer in 2015 is now dating his widow, Hallie. And they have the family’s blessing. (As well as the Bible’s, if you refer to Matthew 22:26.)

People.com reports:

The widow of Joe Biden‘s late son Beau Biden is now dating the former vice president’s other child, Hunter, the New York Post‘s Page Six reports.

Hallie Biden and Hunter, 47, began dating after Hunter split from his wife Kathleen, with whom he shares three children: Finnegan, Maisy and Naomi.

Vice President Joe Biden, accompanied by his family, holds his hand over his heart as he watches an honor guard carry a casket containing the remains of his son, former Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, into St. Anthony of Padua Roman Catholic Church in Wilmington, Del., Saturday, June 6, 2015, for funeral services. Standing alongside the vice president are Beau's widow Hallie Biden, left, and daughter, Natalie. Beau Biden died of brain cancer May 30 at age 46. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky)

Hallie Biden (l) and Joe Biden and family at Beau Biden’s funeral in 2015.

In a statement to Page Six, Hunter said, “Hallie and I are incredibly lucky to have found the love and support we have for each other in such a difficult time, and that’s been obvious to the people who love us most. We’ve been so lucky to have family and friends who have supported us every step of the way.”

The former vice president and wife Dr. Jill Biden also said in a statement, “We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness. They have mine and Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for them.”

Beau passed away in 2015 at age 46 after a battle with brain cancer. He left behind two children with Hallie: daughter Natalie, 12, and Hunter, 10.

Beau, the former state attorney general of Delaware, had suffered numerous medical problems leading up to his death, including a minor stroke in 2010. Three years later, he was admitted to the hospital after falling ill while on vacation.

He was diagnosed with brain cancer in August 2013 and underwent treatment at MD Anderson in Houston. After receiving treatment, which included radiation and chemotherapy, Beau was given a clean bill of health in November 2013. A week before his 2015 death, the former vice president announced Beau’s hospitalization.

A source told Page Six that Hunter, an attorney, and wife Kathleen separated in fall 2015.

PHOTOS:  David Lienemann, The White House,  AP

33 thoughts on “Beau Biden’s Brother Is Now Dating His Widow

1. I think this has to be really awkward for all the children…aunt n uncle will become stepparents as well..not good.

2. STOPTHEKILLINGS on said:

TOO MUCH MESS. THEY COULD BE THERE TO COMFORT EACH OTHER BUT ACTUALLY DATING? REALLY? NOPE, JUST MEANS HE BEEN LOOKING TO GET WITH HER FOR A WHILE. NASTY…

3. Amber on said:

Sorry but this is tacky. I have ex brothers in law and to me they are still like my brothers because took them like brothers. No, this guy was looking at her before the brother died. His death just help him moved in. She is tacky as well but I blame the BLOOD brother even more. Not in this day and age with all the people he could have picked up. And watch, it wont last (most of the time, it never last).

4. The ancient Egyptians intermarried to keep power and money within the Royal Family….Pharaohs often married their sisters…in Europe during the time of Kings and Queens, nobles married nobles from their own and from other countries. These marriages were usually to cement political alliances. If I’m not mistaken, the current Royal Family of England is of German descent. I don’t think politics or family dynasties are the case with the Bidens, they may genuinely love each other, or at least like each other, which is more than I can say for lots of relationships nowadays! After my girlfriend Dee passed away of lung cancer, her sister Tonya showed up at my door, and we’ve had a very warm, friendly relationship for over a year…..I wish happiness for everyone in any relationship, whatever race, sex, age, etc,….true friendship and love are not easy to find, and should be nurtured and cherished…..

5. Daryl on said:

I will not judge I just know if I could be with my brother wife and I hope I never have to be put in that position

6. tRuTh HuRtz on said:

!!!!!Fucking in the family are long standing traditions that can be traced back to millinials. This is how wealth is kept within families. Tbis tradition have been prevalent especially in royal families.

If you don’t mind having a child born with multiple disabilitirs due to one’s wanting to kepp it in the family……I say do what makes you happy. Just as long as we don’t have to turn on our televisions 20 years from now to watch a 60 minute special about how this guy was screwing the children as well.

7. newsdee on said:

She is still in pain and seeing him reminds her of her husband. He should be ashamed of himself and should have shown more restraint. This is trailer trash sh#t..

• Kocc barma on said:

Originally from west Africa Senegal.
      That was one of our tradition to marry your deceased brother wife. It wasnt design for the sexual part more for the comfort & the grieving of the wife and kids having a familar face and blood related. Also trying to keep the wealth within the family
      Instead of having a stranger that can come in used and abused the wife and kids

8. Who in the hell wants ones brother wife. When me and my brother was growing up I’ve never look upon his girlfriend nor even his wife. I’ve had a cousin whom dated my girlfriend which she didn’t know that I knew and I kick her to the curb.

9. Michelle B on said:

So his nieces and nephews could become his stepchildren, and the cousins could become siblings via a marriage. It might not be anyone’s business, but they are doing too much. No one has even given a thought to Biden’s current wife and how crappy this must be for her.

10. KIMBERLI M NELSON on said:

What a messy article? We are all trying to get through life. I still have my sister and I am thankful. I doubt that I would choose my former brother in law to get through the mourning process. Let’s just keep our judgement to our selves. Keep on livin’

• Annie on said:

Kate is does matter. He must have had the hots for this woman while the brother was alive, and the kids how do they feel or they don’t get a say in this, school kids are going to be teasing them because of the circle of friends, parents going to be talking and kids listening. Well Kate it DOES matter!!!! Could you do such a thing??? Who does this?? People don’t care about anyone’s feeling but there own!!!