kellyanneconwayap

WASHINGTON (AP) — Photos of White House adviser Kellyanne Conway kneeling on an Oval Office couch with her shoes on have sparked an online debate about decorum in the executive mansion.

Conway is seen perched on her knees on the couch with her feet behind her in photos taken Monday while President Donald Trump met with leaders of historically black colleges and universities.

Some Twitter users were quick to highlight the photos as evidence of a lack of respect for the office from Conway and the Trump administration. Other users have countered with numerous photos of former President Barack Obama resting his feet on the office’s famed Resolute desk at various times during his eight years in office.

Conway has yet to weigh in on the criticism.

(Photo Source: AP)

53 thoughts on “Kellyanne Conway Kneels On Oval Office Couch, Sparks Debate

• Well now those who would make vulgar comments about the former first lady
      thank you for now granting them justification with that comment of yours

1. Really on said:

I can’t enemy think of a senator were I would be at work with a bunch of men or women sitting in this position with a dead on. But if that’s what you can get by with in front of you boss. Of course his supporters have no problem with it.

2. angietangie on said:

Hey jhuf you must be a cracker!!! well well well. Let me tell you something jhufpuffandstuff. Obama could have done anything he wanted after all he WAS THE PREZ! fool. and as far as drag queens you must have a thing for jenner huh? and finally that old rubber face bitch who sat on that couch like the hoe she is and disrespected those gentlemen would not have done that and got away with it if it was a room full of black women, especially big mama! that bitch would have got cursed out and reprimanded.

3. As people have said, President Obama often took off his shoes and put his feet on his desk while working/reading. My boss, who is a GC, even does it in his office. When you have a lot documents to read, it’s understandable to try and be as comfortable as you can. What I think is disrespectful, is her behaving like this while these presidents of many prestigious colleges and universities were in the office. It was disrespectful to them and she was very unprofessional.

4. This is very disrespectful and unprofessional on her part and on the Trumpster as well because he did not nip it in the bud! She is making herself look bad as well as adding to his ignorance. Why are you sitting on a sofa with your feet up and OliveOil” legs open in a room full of distinguished, intelligent, black HBCU Presidents? Also, I don’t care what is on your cell, you should not be tweeting, or checking anything when you are in a meeting such as this! She is showing total disrespect and decorum to the maximum trailer park IQ! If these were white presidents, this would not have happened. The next thing we will be hearing is some of them were looking betwix her legs!

5. She is showing disrespect to the men who there and that she really didn’t care that they were there for a cause. This is very unprofessional and no ONE should be sitting in the Oval Office in this manner, at least not while cameras are there! Disgraceful!

6. meshaun on said:

In regards to Obama feet on the resolute desk….I’m sorry, but HE WAS THE PRESIDENT!!!! Who is Kellyanne???? That’s like me coming in and sitting on the President’s desk.

• As long as her boss doesn’t mind, why should I? I frankly don’t give a rat’s ass what this one does. How she sits on a her boss’s couch is has zero impact on my life. I never argue politics or religion with anyone because it’s pointless, and so is all the name calling and vulgarity being thrown at this woman. Just pointless.

7. They felt for the banana in the tailpipe. They are just being pacified. They got it twisted…Just a photo -op. As for Trumpy, watch what he does & not what he says. As for skunky(KAC)..no respect. U can smell the odor from between her legs for miles. When we get back to being a village, then & only then will we be able to take care of our own HBCU’s. Come on all you HBCU graduates. It’s time for us to step up to the plate.

8. This is what’s wrong with America today. Here it is the President is trying to make strides with HBCU’s Presidents and all people are focused on is a white woman on a couch. Way to go Americans!!!!!!

9. The pose (gaped legs) is not very attractive for the presidential office. She looks and acts like a street person with no home training. My 7 year old grand daughter knows better then to sit with her legs gaped like that. Maybe she thought it would get a bunch of black men excited. She does not think that black men know the difference between a classy white woman and a low class one; and by the way, Hillary is a classy white woman. Kellyanne’s husband and children must be horrified.

10. Uhhh yeah Obama set the new LOW standard for decorum in the executive mansion
    Everything from rolled up sleeves and no tie to fried chicken bones and melon rinds
    And of course let’s not forget Billy boy who dropped his pants in the Oral office
    And his pumpkin face wife who tried to get him back in there

• specialt757 on said:

So wait, Prez O had chicken bones, and watermelon rimes in his office while he was president? What foods does the orange cheeto have in his office?
      Who’s wife has a pumpkin face?

• Really on said:

Donald eats chicken to and so do you. He may use a knife and fork when someone is looking because he is a big phony but he eats it. White people eat Mir watermelon
      Than anybody.

11. this so disrespectful. room full of professionals expect trump and she have her legs gap open. maybe she wants some attention. or she got excited and had a organism.

• specialt757 on said:

First lets clear something up, YOU ARE NOT BLACK, second, she’s the only one there with her legs gapped open, seems to me she is the excited one.

• Cynthia on said:

Um…I an not sure that anyone has to be disrespectful on this “comment chain.” What you find attractive is okay, but to call someone’s wife unattractive is not called for. Furthermore, you mention how black men feel about white women, from my perspective, and I have three black young sons, the white girls are always approaching them. The white girls LOVE them some black men and you and I both know why. Anytime a black athlete, business man, etc. gets some money, they (white women), go hard for them. They tend to be easy and take any and everything they (black men) dish out. So, be careful…you (as a white man), have no idea that black men are being actively pursued by white women…constantly. But no worries. I tell my sons to steer clear…nothing but trouble!!!

• [Cynthia] And your explanation why so many prominent Black women go for white men would be?
        BTW Kellyann is someone’s wife Malania Trump is someone’s wife

12. Kellyann served no purpose being at the WH HBCU meeting!
    She is a BIMBO and an ASSHOLE just like the rest of the cronies in Chump’s circle.

13. The farce in Cheif will be giving his “fake news STOTU”. I hope it gets the LOWEST RATINGS, EVER. He had the audacity to grade himself an “A”, for his accomplishments. Really. This person is so DELUSIONAL!!

• specialt757 on said:

It’s no way in hell I could sit and watch five minutes of a SOTU address by this liar. I just can’t stand looking at his orange and ugly face, he is the reason I never watched Celebrity Apprentice after the first season, he disgusts me.
      #trumpliesmatter!

• 757,
        I cannot watch this Bafoon either. He disgusts me. I have to pray that God remove the hate I have for them hateful people. They make me sick to my stomach.

• I difinetly won’t be watching. I can’t stand the sight of this person, let alone listen to him speak. The thought of him being called prez, irks the shit out of me. EVETYTIME he’s on tv, I turn the channel. He’s not allowed to be on my tv.

14. It shows her disrespect for those who was there. That is one Ugly woman inside and out. She looks like an old raggedly washed up rag doll. You would think with all the $ she’s making she would get some surgery, teeth and hair.