NEW YORK (AP) — Beyonce, Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj, artist-owners of Tidal, will perform at a concert in New York for the streaming service.
Tidal announced Wednesday that Lauryn Hill, Common and Robin Thicke will also perform at the Oct. 15 event dubbed “TIDAL X: 1015” at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
Pre-sale tickets for Tidal subscribers go on sale Thursday; tickets for the general public will be available Monday. The event, in its second year, will benefit Tidal-supported nonprofits as well as the Robin Hood Foundation, which fights poverty in New York.
Others performers include T.I., DNCE, Emeli Sande, Prince Royce, Blood Orange, Bebe Rexha and more. The concert will be livestreamed on Tidal, which is also owned by Jay Z, Usher, Madonna, Kanye West, Jason Aldean and others.
Songs You Won't Believe Turned 10 In 2016
1. Justin Timberlake - My Love1 of 17
2. Chris Brown - Gimme That2 of 17
3. Beyonce - Deja Vu3 of 17
4. Kelis - Bossy4 of 17
5. Chingy ft. Tyrese - Pullin' Me Back5 of 17
6. Young Jeezy - Soul Survivor6 of 17
7. Mariah Carey - Don't Forget About Us7 of 17
8. Neyo - Sexy Love8 of 17
9. Ludacris - Moneymaker9 of 17
10. Kanye West - Golddigger10 of 17
11. Mary J. Blige - Be Without You11 of 17
12. Shakira - Hips Don't Lie12 of 17
13. Chris Brown - Run It13 of 17
14. Cassie - Me and You14 of 17
15. Justin Timberlake - Sexyback15 of 17
16. Beyonce - Check On It16 of 17
17. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy17 of 17
(Photo Source: AP)