NEW YORK (AP) — Beyonce, Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj, artist-owners of Tidal, will perform at a concert in New York for the streaming service.
Tidal announced Wednesday that Lauryn Hill, Common and Robin Thicke will also perform at the Oct. 15 event dubbed “TIDAL X: 1015” at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
Pre-sale tickets for Tidal subscribers go on sale Thursday; tickets for the general public will be available Monday. The event, in its second year, will benefit Tidal-supported nonprofits as well as the Robin Hood Foundation, which fights poverty in New York.
Others performers include T.I., DNCE, Emeli Sande, Prince Royce, Blood Orange, Bebe Rexha and more. The concert will be livestreamed on Tidal, which is also owned by Jay Z, Usher, Madonna, Kanye West, Jason Aldean and others.
Songs You Won't Believe Turned 10 In 2016
1. Justin Timberlake - My Love1 of 14
2. Chris Brown - Gimme That2 of 14
3. Beyonce - Deja Vu3 of 14
4. Kelis - Bossy4 of 14
5. Chingy ft. Tyrese - Pullin' Me Back5 of 14
6. Young Jeezy - Soul Survivor6 of 14
7. Mariah Carey - Don't Forget About Us7 of 14
8. Ludacris - Moneymaker8 of 14
9. Kanye West - Golddigger9 of 14
10. Mary J. Blige - Be Without You10 of 14
11. Shakira - Hips Don't Lie11 of 14
12. Chris Brown - Run It12 of 14
13. Justin Timberlake - Sexyback13 of 14
14. Beyonce - Check On It14 of 14
(Photo Source: AP)