Bump a lemonade stand. 11-year-old Mikaila Ulmer from Austin, Texas is dreaming way bigger – and it’s finally paid off.

Mikaila is the creative mind behind BeeSweet, a flaxseed-based lemonade sweetened by the honey of local bees. The junior entrepreneur recently landed a distribution deal with Whole Foods, which will place BeeSweet on the shelves of 55 store locations.

Ironically, it was Mikaila’s unfortunate encounter with bees that sparked the idea to launch the brand. After getting two bee stings in one week at the age of 4, Mikaila started researching bees and learned that not only are they incredibly important to our ecosystem…they’re also endangered.

“Last year, beekeepers lost 40 percent of all their hives,” Mikaila told NBC. “Bees are dying.” She quoted Albert Einstein who said: “If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left.”

Aside from her astonishing business venture with Whole Foods deal, the social entrepreneur, speaker and philanthropist has accomplished so much for some that hasn’t even made it to high school. The 6th grader also attended the White House Kids’ State Dinner last year where she met President Barack Obama. If Mikaila looks familiar, you may remember her from winning $60,000 on the hit TV show “Shark Tank,” last year.

Not too shabby, considering she squeezes all this in between homework.

16 thoughts on “11-Year-Old Lands Multi-Million Dollar Lemonade Deal With Whole Foods

1. Pamela Harris-Orr on said:

No harm to the 11yr,that sold my lemonade slong, and lemonade business ;this was apart of my autobiography ;The world is being rip of, due to identy theif!

2. Pamela Harris-Orr on said:

3. Why doesn’t this racist website have an article about the 103 year old white woman that was robbed in NYC by a obese black b-tch!!!!!! Why? Another hate crime for which you savage beasts try and cover up!

• Peggy on said:

This is Black America Web, If u want to read that, Read the White America news. Don’t hate on this story. So get over it!

4. DannyHMabry on said:

….❥━━━———————❥home job for Every one❥———————–━━━❥
    ᴍʏ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ’s ᴍᴏᴍ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs $73 ʜᴏᴜʀʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ . Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ғᴏʀ 7 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴡᴀs $20864 ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs.
    click this link….
    ➤➤➤➤➤➤ Check This Special-Work-At-Home…

• J Russell on said:

I’ve read your replies on other issues Peter. It’s sad that you have such a Godless heart. This is a child, a human being, with the same color blood as all human beings. I will put you in the category of the MENTALLY IMBALANCED and will say a prayer that your heart is healed from the negativity that you hold.

• J Russell on said:

I’ve read Peter’s reply on other issues spewing racial hate. You have a GODLESS HEART PETER. This is a child, a human being. News flash, all human beings of different ethnic groups have the same color blood. I will say a prayer for your heart to heal

• Hey Russell I cant stand you black bastards. You animals are the real racists and ten times more racists than whites. I know this from experience!

5. specialt757 on said:

Wow what a great story. Next time I’m in Whole Foods, I will look for BeeSweet Lemonade. Much success Miss Mikaila, great job!

6. blackspeak on said:

Without a doubt, the most heartwarming story I heard about in many years… Much success to this young girl, in her future endeavors…