Why are we not surprised to learn that Stacey Dash has responded to Anthony Anderson‘s comments during the NAACP Image Awards.

Dash headed straight to Twitter to respond to Anderson’s comments referring to her as “Ann Coulter dipped in butterscotch” and asking “Doesn’t she know that Fox network is using her?”

And what was Dash’s response?

Anderson of course was addressing Dash’s most recent crazy comments in the Image Awards opening monologue. He joked that she was the first award presenter of the evening.

“Everybody give a round of applause for Stacey Dash! What the hell is she doing here? He said, then asking: “Doesn’t she know that the Fox network is using her? She’s just an Ann Coulter dipped in butterscotch. That’s all she is. Baby, don’t let them use you!”

He then asked her to “Come back to the black people,” saying that she has recently only been in C-list movies. “I promise I will see them!”

She should be grateful for your support Mr. Anderson ’cause it doesn’t appear she’s got anyone else’s.

(Photo Source: PR Photos, Stacey Dash Instagram)

30 thoughts on “Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards

1. specialt757 on said:

sn:
    Above anything else BAW is nothing more than a rag magazine, no different than the Enquirer or STAR which basically report gossip, no need to fact check. Why report the truth when the lies or half-truths are much more entertaining. Every now and again they throw in a real news story that as someone else already said, is copied and pasted with a few of their own grammatical errors thrown in for good measure. I guess so no one can accuse them of plagiarizing lol.
    Like anything else, this site provides entertainment and get people talking, whether it’s good or bad. Some would like to see this RAG MAG uplift the black community, but hell, where’s the fun in that? (sarcasm) It’s much better to tear us down, BAW just does Stacy’s job at FOXNews better.
    Personally, I like to read the comments of regular folks, that’s most entertaining for me. I usually start with the comments and work my way up to the article.

2. Stacey Dash’s gave her opinion and she is entitled to it. Her initial comment was we (black people) have to decide if we want segregation or integration and if we don’t want segregation THEN there should not be x, y and z because we are Americans. I understand her point…which was we have to stop separating ourselves and Black History is American History. I get it, I get it, I get, however I don’t agree w/her. I believe we as Black African Americans should celebrate each other and teach our history, 365 days of the year (28/29 days is not enough). Other races do so, so why should we be hindered from doing the same. What bothers me the most about this whole thing is that this woman has been called so many names…by black people; she hasn’t said anything derogatory about anyone. Yet she has been called a coon (by her own cousin), hoe, whore, B, idiot, clown and so many other names. If white people called her all these names, we would be offended and in an uproar as a community, scream racism and be ready to boycott any and everything that we could. She gave an opinion, which is not fact, just HER personal thoughts; like everyone that’s posts on here gives. If you don’t agree with it, then don’t but stop w/the name calling because in the end, some people outside our community are sitting back clapping

And if Fox is using her, then they’ve succeeded. How? Because the Black Community is yet again, divided and off focus. There are much more important things to be concerned about…..

3. So, this is what happens when you express an opinion that differs from the pack. A grown man. Accomplished, famous and admired, standing on an international stage, and doing his level best to embarrass and taunt a young woman who’s only crime is to express an opinion that differs from his. Why? I don’t know what anyone else heard, but all I heard were awkward silences and polite chuckles. I thought AA had more class.

4. She is literally holding on by a thread. She’s so irrelevant she doesn’t even have a Public Relations person to do damage control for her. SMH any work she gets for a long while will be about nothing more than how much money she can generate and just like Fox News will do when that’s reached its max they will be done with her.

• Kimboo on said:

I agree CeCe…I guarantee, she will marry a rich white man before Foxx let her go, even though she’ll be divorced in two years. Her time as a culture commentator is definitely hanging on by a thread, lol. 🙂

5. Arthur Childress on said:

I agree Timekeeper. What exactly is BAW’s obsession with Dash based upon? She is an intellectual lightweight and an absolute joke even among so called black conservatives. But then, many Blacks have enriched themselves boot-licking and buck dancing. I could name a few.

6. Robert Walker on said:

Well despite her call to get Rid of Our’ Award Show’s and Anthony Anderson’s funny jokes..& Respond to what he said, I Guess Stacey Dash became Black Enough to watch the show..

• straightnochaser on said:

Not only that, it also shows she says stuff just to get a response. Black media also needs to stop jumping every time she spouts stupidity. I’m sure she was watching the show with pen and pad just waiting for someone to say something so she could report back to massa.

• I agree. Foxnews know what they are doing. Come on now. Look at it. Foxnews hate President Obama, black leaders, etc YET they will let and pay a chic like Stacy Dash and act like she is smart. That proves what this network is out to do.

• That maybe true but when ANY of us post or say something out of our mouth, we are ALL subject to get a response from the other person or others. Stacy talks about blacks which mean blacks can response to her in thier own way.

7. Timekeeeper on said:

The best thing that BAW can do ( and everyone else for that matter) is simply cease and desist with the Stacey Dash postings. At this point she has dug her fingernails into the ground and this continuous back & forth with her is simply an exercise in futility.
    Just leave her to herself already.

8. So what if Chris is Black? Can you handle the fact that he disagrees with you? Must you insult him and others who simply have a different opinion? I agree. BAW is performing a major disservice to the Black community, most of the time. Enough of celebrities. Talk about what’s relevant to Black people’s lives. Oh I forgot… When you’re bought and sold, you must do what you are told. Stacey has a right to her opinion, just like Anthony has a right to his. Neither one of them speaks for the entire Black community and isn’t that a good thing?

• Thelma, I’m not selling anything. Just posting the truth. If you can’t handle the truth, you fit in perfectly to the democrat’s plan to keep black people down.

9. BAW is performing a major disservice to the black community. Posting quotes from a black person who does not fall in line with the liberal BS, just to distract from real issues.

• Well that can be said about conservatives who want to judge liberals who do not fall in line with conservatives. And who is to say BAW is performing a disservice to the black communty? This is a message board where entertainment and news stories are told. If you do not like them, do not read them.

• Tammy, you’re comment makes zero sense. Liberals are not expected to fall in line with conservatives, however, the democrat party expects all black people to blindly follow them.
        As far as BAW, all it does is copy and paste from left leaning sources, not giving the complete story.