Kaylan Mahomes had no idea that when she posted a photo of her twin sister and her mother on Twitter that her family would be the star of headlines and memes.

Take another look at the photo that went viral.

To date the photo have over 29,000 likes and while the Mahomes are keeping quiet on who’s who, we thought we’d see if you could guess.

Here’s a video Kaylan posted and we think we figured it out.

What do you think?

(Photo Source: Kaylan Mahomes Twitter)

23 thoughts on “Did You Get It Right? Twin Daughters & Mother Keep Internet Guessing In Viral Photo

1. I’m going with mom is on the left. Her eyes have an experienced look in them. They are very beautiful ladies. This gives a whole new meaning to you look just like your mom…lol

2. specialt757 on said:

This picture is everywhere and I think it’s cute, I’m sure they hadn’t planned on this kind of reaction. I wonder if they will ever reveal who is who, but I bet a cousin will lol.

I think the one on the left is the mom as someone stated already, her eyes and her neck makes me think she’s older. In the top photo the one on the left and right look almost identical but I still think the mom is on the left. Oddly enough although there are twins in the photo the one is the middle does look younger than the other two.

3. Vaseline is the best moisturizer ever! My mother put it on our faces in the winter and I never stopped using it. Must cheaper than all the other stuff on the shelves that broke me out. I think the mom is on the left and they are all beautiful!

4. They all look young. Sorry but you can not go by the comment some people are trying to figure out who is the mother. I have seen mothers who look younger than the daughters and if you go by the logic some of you gave, you may find yourself in a “shameful” situation. Believe me.

5. hoodtechie on said:

the mom is on the left.the shadows under her eyes,the lines around her mouth,but most of all her neck shows signs of aging.

6. What would you do? on said:

The mother is the one on the left in the pics and also in the video. He facial detail around the lips, eyes and the demeanor of her face shows aging compared to the other two. The one in the middle is the youngest of all three.

7. valerie on said:

The on the left is the Mom. They all do look alike but the women on the left with the blazer is definitely the mom. all very pretty.

8. Beeg1984 on said:

Mom has the black blazer jacket on. Look like she might be headed for the office. That only way I could quess was to look at their clothes. All are them are very Beautiful..

9. RENO2AC on said:

They’re all beautiful. I get asked all the time if my mother is my sister. It must have been that greasy Pond’s Cold Cream and Oil of Olay that kept my mom’s wrinkles away. Smile!