Erica Campbell Turns Up In ‘I Luh God’ Video

Dismiss

Gospel sensation Erica Campbell has definitely stepped out of the shadows of her hit group Mary Mary.

The song made headlines nationwide due to the non-traditional beat and Erica’s rhythmic rapping style.

EricaCampbellScreenshot

The colorful video is the first single from her Help 2.0 solo album also features cameos from her sister Tina and LaShawn Daniels, who co-wrote and co-produced the song.

ILuhGodVideoScreenshot

Watch below:

What do you think?

Ladies of Gospel

Want to see more stories like this? Head over to “Gone Viral!” to see what other videos and stories we’re sharing! Visit HERE

(Photo/Video Source: Yahoo Music)

25 thoughts on “Erica Campbell Turns Up In ‘I Luh God’ Video

1. Erica insulted the people just because you live in low income neighborhood does not mean you listen to rap or hip hop music

2. Barbara on said:

I love GOD! great music Erica, i love, i love it! you are a woman of GOD! that enjoys what God has called you to do. You are doing a great! job. I am sooo proud of you. I have followed Mary, Mary from the beginning and supported you all, you as a solo artist is so powerful, keep up the good work. U also look Great! Praying for and with you……..xoxo

3. Alicia on said:

I do not like the song. Its not a spiritual issue, I just don’t care for the song. I do believe its more entertaining than what we would call or consider spiritual. There is a time for both and Erica I say do what you like.

4. I love it. I feel there is a double standard and some want to box her in. If this was a Kirk Franklin song the people who have negative comments would love it. If you don’t embrace change you have to react to change.

5. Erica and her crew are “Entertaining” us. It’s like a comedy show..& it’s funny too. We can’t take this song seriously. That NOT trie Worship

6. Church Girl on said:

Song is ok. I think she’s just trying to market herself to a wider audience. She’s very business minded. I like Tina’s album better. It’s also youthful but still gives you that worship element and not so much club element like Erica’s.

7. T. Mathis on said:

Thank God for Erica Campbell! Finally, the Church comes down from the Upper Room with the rest of us plain human beings!!

8. nayvette@yahoo.com on said:

I love it. Remember, there is one body. My flavor may not be your flavor, but that doesn’t mean we all can’t season the pot!!!! Minister Nadine

9. Stephanie on said:

I’m glad to see her show her versatility as a singer and in reaching people where they are. Its good to get out of the box and your comfort zone sometimes.

10. Crystal on said:

This style of music is to attract the backsliding Christians and sinners. No Christians should not Luv God, lol. What we have here is another Sheep in wolf clothing in the enemy territory. If this track produce one soul than it’s worth it.

11. mable johnon on said:

What the World– OMG: Trying to be something you’re not isn’t good. We plant someone else waters and GOD gives the increase.

12. Zina Johnson on said:

I believe she’s trying to reach the masses not just people who like traditional gospel. We have to reach the future generations not just the ones who are already “saved”. I am for all forms of music that glorify God and bring others to His the one. He charged all of us to go out and be fishers of men. You have to use the proper bait to catch the type of fish you are going after.

13. Hmm… IanR .. I never agree with your racist azz comments.. but this time.. I agree… this is just doin way to much.. Regardless of what she says.. its the way shes sayin it thats a lil to much.. Why cant she just sing as opposed to pretending to be gangsta and rappin. For someone old school .. this aint right.. I was always taught.. not to be partin to no gospel music.. I guess this is her way and I love God too.. but it aint right to me.

14. IanRousseault on said:

JUST SAD AS HELL! This is not gospel music at all and it’s shameful to pass of this GHETTONESS as real gospel music!!!!!!

15. Wanda on said:

I see no problem/issue with this song. Her message is clear that she loves GOD and nothing else. Also the song has a great beat.