Okay, I think it’s safe to say that winter is officially here! Though I love thick, snuggly cashmere sweaters and cute ear muffs, what I am not looking forward to is the dull, flaky, dry skin that comes with the season. It’s time to create a yummy potion to rescue your skin that is soon to have the winter blues.
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Slice lemon and squeeze two halves into a bowl (remove seeds).
- Add sugar and honey.
- Stir well to form a medium-thick consistency.
- Massage a tablespoon of olive oil into your skin to protect from the sugar exfoliant.
- Apply the complete mixture to your face in circular motions. Be gentle and steer clear of your eyes.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse skin with cool water, pat dry and apply a thick moisturizer for an extra glow.
- If you have leftovers, feel free to use it on your hands and feet for a quick buff and glow!