Who knew music legend Chaka Khan had been keeping the goods to herself for 10 years?

Chaka recently made a stop by The Wendy Williams Show to discuss her new music and of course, love. Or in her case, the lack thereof.

On her relationship status:

“No…I haven’t any in 10 years. I’m not looking for any benefits.”

On if she’d date someone 10 years younger or older:

“I have a 10 year thingy. I prefer 10 years older actually.”

Since we may not see the beloved red head with a new guy anytime soon, we can look forward to new music from the 61-year-old. She’s going into the studio in October to record new music!

Catch the entire interview above!

Who could you see Chaka boo’d up with?

Chaka Khan Through the Years
Chaka Khan Honoured with a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

REGISTER NOW for the 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion taking place August 28- September 1, 2014 in Orlando, Florida! For booking information, call 407-248-9191.

(Video Source: YouTube)

12 thoughts on “Chaka Khan Tells Wendy Williams, ‘I Haven’t Had Sex In 10 Years’ [WATCH]

1. Amber on said:

This is no big deal. Alot of people are doing this nowadays and it is becoming common. With people being more independant, sexual diseases, etc. I am not surprise.

2. Mary on said:

Not having sex for 10 years should be no big deal to the rest of us. I too chose to stop having sex some time ago and I am not stressed out or mad at the world in fact I am truly happy with who I am and sex and a man do not define who I am as a person. I treat people with respect and love and I don’t think I have any enemies. I go to church, work, and take care of myself with no problems, and NO I don’t masturbate! I am not mad at those who get it on the regular I say good for you! Mine is a preference its not that I can’t get a man I just don’t want one. Have a Blessed day everyone.

3. seriously on said:

TMI Chaka! But is no big deal and you should do what you like, when and if you feel like it…Sex is not everything and quite a few people needs to consider going abstinence i.e. single moms, baby daddy non supporting paying etc…Only legacy they will leave is poverty and crime and breeding another generation to carry on their nothingness.

• hottlanta on said:

Wow what you just mentioned happen when folks get divorced. She said she wants someone older and she is 61. I don’t wanna see old man balls on the ground, man breasts and a saggy ass. Give me someone firm and phune honey because men aren’t in their 70’s looking for someone 80. They trying to get some form a woman in their 20’s and 30’s.

4. Chaka Chaka Chaka……I would have gotten me a YOUNG BUCK a long time ago. Trust me. Why deny yourself!!?? LOL LOL Plus I tell people all the time that sex RELIEVES STRESS. That’s one of the main reasons so many people are mad at the world…….not getting any.

5. Linda on said:

Way too much info Chaka–she could have kept that to herself!!!!!

Now that she has lost some pounds, she should have no problem finding someone to hit that!!!!

• I hear yeah Linda. If I hadn’t had any in 10 years….I don’t think I would have announced that (on national TV none the less)

6. Doris on said:

Sound to me like she has not had anyone since her husband Doug Rasheed left. Too bad, They made a nice couple. Does anyone know what happened with them.