NEW YORK (AP) — President Barack Obama will be interviewed live at the White House by Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly during the Super Bowl pregame show.
Fox said Thursday the interview will air at 4:30 p.m., less than two hours before the game, which is being televised on Feb. 2 by the Fox broadcast network.
Following the live interview, O’Reilly will ask the president a few more questions that will be aired on “The O’Reilly Factor” the next night on Fox News Channel. The entire interview will be posted on the website foxnews.com.
It’s the third time O’Reilly has interviewed Obama, with the most recent during Fox’s 2011 Super Bowl pregame.
(AP Photo: This Oct. 13, 2012 file photo shows Fox News commentator and author Bill O’Reilly at the Comedy Central “Night Of Too Many Stars: America Comes Together For Autism Programs” at the Beacon Theatre in New York. )
Politicians Say the Dumbest Stuff
16 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Our enemies never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we. Yep, George W. AP
1 of 16
2. 2. Romney on immigration: The answer is self-deportation, which is people decide they can do better by going home. (AP)
2 of 16
3. 3. Representative Todd Akin: Legitimate rapes rarely result in pregnancy. Huh? (Photo: AP)
3 of 16
4. 4. Bachmann: I don't know where they're going to get all this money because we're running out of rich people in this country.
4 of 16
5. 5. Rick Santorum on education: President Obama wants everybody in America to go to college. What a snob! WHAT??? (AP)
5 of 16
6. 6. George Dubya: "Do you have blacks, too?" he asked Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso in November of 2001. (AP)
6 of 16
7. 7. Newt Gingrich in reference to the Occupy Wall Street protesters: 'Go get a job after you take a bath' (AP)
7 of 16
8. 8. "If a US President ever lied to the American people he should resign." - Bill Clinton running for US Representative in 1974.
8 of 16
9. 9. Arnold Schwarzenegger: I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman. (AP)
9 of 16
10. 10. "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." George Bush in 2001 in Tennessee. (AP)
10 of 16
11. 11. Michelle Bachmann: Lady Liberty and Sarah Palin are lit by the same torch. (AP)
11 of 16
12. 12. "All of 'em, any of'em that have been in front of me over all these years. Palin unable to name a paper or mag she's read.
12 of 16
13. 13. Dubya: Too many OB/GYN’s aren’t able to practice their love with women all across the country. (AP)
13 of 16
14. 14. When I was in England I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale. - Bill Clinton
14 of 16
15. 15. Mitt & Ann Romney, the family vacation: Our dog loved riding on top of the car in a crate for 12 hours (AP)
15 of 16
16. 16. You Betcha! Sarah Palin: You can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska. (AP)
16 of 16