Chilli & T-Boz Fire Back
T-Boz and Chilli are firing back at their former manager Perri “Pebbles” Reid for the startling claims she made against them on “The Wendy Williams Show,” Wednesday.
Pebbles spilled all of the tea when she sat down with Wendy Williams, claiming it was T-Boz and Left Eye who made the decision to kick Chilli out of the group, not her! She also admitted that she believes Chilli had an affair with her then husband L.A. Reid when she was managing the group.
Well, it didn’t take T-Boz and Chilli long to gather their thoughts, they released this statement refuting Pebbles accusations: “No member of TLC ever slept with or had sexual contact with L.A. Reid as Perri falsely accused Chilli of on ‘The Wendy Williams Show.’ In fact, Perri had falsely allege the same thing happened with Tionne.”
And as for that tidbit about T-Boz and Left Eye “kicking” Chilli out of the group: “I would like to confirm that Perri Reid was the only person who ever suggested that Chilli leave TLC. Neither Lisa nor I ever wanted or suggested that,” said T-Boz.
In other TLC biopic news, VH1 is no longer claiming that “CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story” is a true story, they issued this statement: “VH1 STATES THAT TLC MOVIE WAS A FICTIONALIZED PORTRAYAL.”
UP NEXT: Chris Brown Out Of Rehab & Searching For New Place
Wendy Williams Gets Pebbles To Spill All About TLC & More!
1. Pebbles On "The Wendy Williams Show"
1 of 9
2. Does Pebbles Believe Chilli Slept With L.A Reid?
2 of 9
3. Did Pebbles Steal Millions Of Dollars From TLC Through Bogus Contracts?
3 of 9
4. Did Pebbles Really Kicked Chilli Out Of TLC?
4 of 9
5. Did Pebbles Really Buy TLC Rav 4s?
5 of 9
6. Did Pebbles Really Pay The Girls $25 A Week?
6 of 9
7. How Did Pebbles Feel About The Way She Was Portrayed In "CrazySexyCool"?
7 of 9
8. Did Pebbles Choose TLC's Lawyers So She Can Manipulate Them?
8 of 9
9. So Was There Any Truth To The TLC Biopic?
9 of 9
PM BUZZ: Chilli Denies L.A. Reid Affair; Taye Diggs Headed For Divorce? & More… was originally published on hellobeautiful.com