Each time I receive a gift bag from an event or my building doorman has beauty gifts waiting for me, I think, “will anything in this package really get or even keep my attention?”
And then it happened at a Halloween party.
I was forced to use another brand recently (the last of my four bottles of St. Ives body lotion was empty) and I realized the level of my devotion to this brand. It just plain works well at moisturizing my dry skin especially now that the weather’s gotten cooler.
Because it’s the small things that make me tick, I miss the days when I’d step out of the shower and would immediately reach for the lotion in a pump. Yes, when a brand embraces the lazy in me and makes it easier for me to use their product and go, it will always stay in the forefront of my mind.
Which brings me to St. Ives’ newest product. Fresh Hydration Lotion with a NEW Continuous Spray ($5.99-$7.99) is sold at mass grocery and drugstores nationwide. The moment I pulled the trio of fragrances from the bag I was hooked and knew I‘d be a fan from now until forever. ‘Fresh’ comes in three must-have addictive fragrances: Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Fresh Hydration Lotion, Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Fresh Hydration Lotion and Naturally Energizing Citrus & Vitamin C Fresh Hydration Lotion.
With one twist, my skin enjoyed a fine mist as the lotion I barely had to rub in, left my skin feeling hydrated sans the stickiness. Beauties you must hurry up and get your own can of this fine mist happiness!
Gregorie’s grade? A+++++
Top 50 Natural Hair Products For Black Hair
1. Shea Moisture Strengthen, Grow + Restore ConditionerSource:Courtesy of Walmart 1 of 25
2. Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl + Style MilkSource:Courtesy of Walmart 2 of 25
3. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Sulfate-Free ShampooSource:Courtesy of Walmart 3 of 25
4. Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine PomadeSource:Courtesy of Walmart 4 of 25
5. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Leave-In MoisturizerSource:Courtesy of Walmart 5 of 25
6. As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing ConditionerSource:Courtesy of Walmart 6 of 25
7. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil ShampooSource:courtesy of Organix 7 of 25
8. Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In ConditionerSource:Cantu 8 of 25
9. Cantu Shea Butter Twist And Lock GelSource:Cantu 9 of 25
10. Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming ShampooSource:courtesy of Beautiful Textures 10 of 25
11. Beautiful Textures Moisture ButterSource:courtesy of Beautiful Textures 11 of 25
12. Ojon Damage Reverse ShampooSource:courtesy of Ojon 12 of 25
13. Ojon Damage Reverse ConditionerSource:courtesy of Ojon 13 of 25
14. OBIA Curl Hydration SpraySource:OBIA 14 of 25
15. Ouidad Heat and Humidity GelSource:courtesy of Ouidad 15 of 25
16. Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing GelSource:Ouidad 16 of 25
17. Curly Hair Solutions Curl KeeperSource:Curly Hair Solutions 17 of 25
18. Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme LiteSource:Curl Junkie 18 of 25
19. Moroccanoil Hydrating ShampooSource:Moroccanoil 19 of 25
20. Moroccanoil Hydrating ConditionerSource:Moroccanoil 20 of 25
21. Moroccanoil Hair TreatmentSource:Moroccanoil 21 of 25
22. Yarok HairSource:yarokhair.com 22 of 25
23. WEN Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing ConditionerSource:ChazDean.com 23 of 25
24. Jane Carter Solution All Natural Nourish and Shine for Dry Hair and Dry SkinSource:Jane Carter Solution 24 of 25
25. Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Co-Wash ConditionerSource:Pantene/Pantene.com 25 of 25