Paula Patton stunned the red carpet for the New York premiere of “2 Guns” held at SVA Theater. She rocked a black and white patterned gown for the Basil Soda Fall 2012 collection.
Paula is far from shy with her red carpet selections and this premiere dress was no different. It featured a plunging neckline and central slit that left all the guys swooning (I’m sure). She added a pop of color with a canary yellow manicure and opted for her signature high ponytail to finish off her look.
I love the cut of this dress. It hugs Paula’s curves creating a perfect hour glass effect. The print appears a bit harsh to me, I’m thinking this would have been a totally style winner if it had been a solid color–like Pantone’s color of the year, emerald green.
But who really cares what I think?! I wanna hear your style critique. Take the poll below:
WARDROBE WARS: Halle Berry vs Paula Patton
1. WARDROBE WARS: Halle Berry vs Paula PattonSource: 1 of 16
2. Halle BerrySource: 2 of 16
3. Paula PattonSource: 3 of 16
4. Halle BerrySource: 4 of 16
5. Paula PattonSource: 5 of 16
6. Halle BerrySource: 6 of 16
7. Paula PattonSource: 7 of 16
8. Halle BerrySource: 8 of 16
9. Paula PattonSource: 9 of 16
10. Halle BerrySource: 10 of 16
11. Paula PattonSource: 11 of 16
12. Halle BerrySource: 12 of 16
13. Paula PattonSource: 13 of 16
14. Halle BerrySource: 14 of 16
15. Paula PattonSource: 15 of 16
16. Halle Berry and Paula PattonSource: 16 of 16
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends
FAB OR FUG: Paula Patton’s Curves Steal The Show At The ’2 Guns’ Premiere [POLL] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com