Football is as American as apple pie. It's been a tradition in many households to gather around the television on any given Sunday for hours and root for our favorite teams. The popular sport has even made it's way into the workplace and is often times the subject of polarizing conversation around the water cooler. And what's Thanksgiving without it?
Check out Nielsen's most watched sports programs of 2011. Whose bandwagon were you on?
1) FOX NFC Championship, 4.64 million viewers
2) CBS AFC Wild Card Post-Game, 4.23 million viewers
3) NFC NFL Playoff Game 2, 3.27 million viewers
4) FOX NFC Playoff Sunday Post Game, 3.16 million viewers
5) FOX NFC Championship-Post Game, 3.11 million viewers
6) CBS AFC Wildcard Post Game, 3.07 million viewers
7) NBC NFL Playoff Pre-Kickoff 2, 2.70 million viewers
8) CBS AFC Divisional Playoff, 2.59 million viewers
9) FOX NFC Playoff Post-Game Saturday, 2.59 million viewers