An extremely angry white woman named Janelle Ambrosia when a man, presumably black, had the nerve to start his car in the parking lot.
The May 30th confrontation happened in a Cheektowaga, N.Y., parking lot. The woman allegedly got pissed when the man started the car and scared her two kids. This set her off on a racial-slur-filled tirade against the man in the vehicle, who calmly began recording her.
“I called you a n–ger. You’re a n–ger! Nasty f–king n–ger!” the woman who posts under the YouTube name IAMOYAB shouted at the man vehemently while allegedly on the phone with her husband.
“Talk to this f–king n–ger right now. I’m telling you, he’s recording me,” she said to her husband. “Tell him you will f–king kill him. I will f–king yank his ass out the car.”
The man in the car continues to calmly listening and record her threats. He is heard occasionally saying things like, “Please do”—for example when she threatens to pull him out of his vehicle or call the cops.
The woman is presumably speaking to her significant other, and provides details as to the whereabouts of the man, while threatening to throw her coffee at him; a point in the rant at which he rolls up his car windows and locks his doors, adding in disbelief, “Racism is alive and well, I tell you … amazing. Absolutely amazing. This is where we live at. This is exactly where we live and what goes on. I start my car, she calls me a n–ger. Amazing.”
According to a Twitter account linked to the woman in the video, her name is Janelle Ambrosia and her bio describes her as a “loud mouth Italian.”
When she realized how popular the video had become on YouTube, she not only deleted her Face Book account, but sent out several Tweets in an attempt to defend herself; and also went on local Buffalo station, 93.7 WBLK to share her side of the story.
“He almost hit my son,” she claimed. “I was like, ‘You almost hit my son with my car,’ and he called me a crack-headed cracker.”
“I’m not a racist,” Ambrosia insisted. “I have a black cousin.”
“He just pissed me off; I’m bipolar,” she told the station by way of an excuse. “And quite frankly, if you look it up, ‘n–ger’ means an ignorant person. It has nothing to do with race. But it’s OK for him to call me a cracker and a honky, though? That’s racist.”
She had her emotional moments during the interview, and began sharing personal information about her sad life.
“I’m really not a racist. I was just pissed off,” she said.
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
(Video Source: YouTube)
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (10/15-10/21)
31 photos Launch gallery
1. Just a NY girl with BIG dreams....
1 of 31
2. HAPPY CHILDREN=QUALITY PARENTING. We don't always see eye to eye on everything and that's normal. We're human beings. But we come together and do it right for what's important, the kids. We are not enemies, we are parents. And we are parents 1st. S/O to @monyettashaw for making Mason's bday memorable. S/O to @itscrystalsmith at home taking care of our other lil' Prince. ❤️❤️❤️ THIS IS WHAT CO-PARENTING LOOKS LIKE. #Blessed #Happy #AboveTheDrama #BiggerThanUs
2 of 31
3. So happy to finally be able to share with you all that I’m the new Global Brand Ambassador for @Revlon! Follow my day on RevlonSnaps. Yay! Choose Love, Everybody! #RevlonXCiara #chooselove #ad
3 of 31
4. Glam on point!!!@makeupbymotoko & @shaylinjoneshair #easybreezy @lifetimetv #beachesmovie #january2017 😘
4 of 31
5. ✨True love ✨📸: @jessiemarrerophotography
5 of 31
6 of 31
7. Today was not easy..but by the grace of God we all got through it. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of your Prayers, Positive thoughts and Support for us throughout the years. Tommy will be missed but most certainly never forgotten...And PLEASE don't ask "Where's Martin?.." he was there too...just not in this picture. Lol! God bless you all.. #LoveConquersAll #MartinShow
7 of 31
8 of 31
9. West coast get ready for #RockyHorror. I will be live tweeting again. #letsdothetimewarpagain
9 of 31
10. #THEKEYS pre order yours now ... Available everywhere #NOV22 #WeTheBest 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
10 of 31
11. We about to ROCK at #KCABlackBall!! All for our life-changing effort to end 🌎 AIDS.
11 of 31
12. Today's #SNAPJACK is brought to you by @yazzthegreatest 😂😂😂💋💋💋
12 of 31
13. Damn girl you kinda old to be headed to the Go Go. You coming in at the age they leaving. LMAO
13 of 31
14. Daddy daycare B-Boxin with @acewellstucker @shopraisingace
14 of 31
15. #FBF Naviyd & URV "LIL MONSTERS"
15 of 31
16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDS IN OUR HIPHOP HISTORY! @snoopdogg CONTINUED BLESSING AND LOVE FAMILY!!!!! REAL OG!
16 of 31
17. Thank you for a beautiful night VSU! Let's do it again! #HOMECOMING
17 of 31
18. Had a great time this morning with my familia Erica, Griff & Truth!!
18 of 31
19. Check out my interview on @essence facebook live. #inmyownwords #nycpromo #day2
19 of 31
20. #She💋 #tbt #TheCoveAtTheAtlantis #DawgPawsAndAll
20 of 31
21. Bae #retailtherapy
21 of 31
22. Why me and @coryhardrict got the same pose... and notee... new mouth #naked
22 of 31
23. When my husband is my personal 'hype-man'! it kills me every time! 💜😂 #WHATNOW #lostfiles📷
23 of 31
24. Diggy Simmons
24 of 31
25. Hand full of @jacquieaiche 💙💎💍 @esnail_la 💅🏾
25 of 31
26. SuperSoulers! You can watch my interview with Carl Lentz live from my Facebook page, tomorrow at 11a ET| 8a PT. #SuperSoulSunday
26 of 31
27. 💋 .. When the friendship is easy like Sunday morning. ☀️
27 of 31
28. Sunday mornings are the best........... hugs and cuddles with my angel
28 of 31
29. #huggar16 #hellohuggars
29 of 31
30. My gym is everywhere!.. #RnBMoney #TheGeneral 📸: @twelvepastseven
30 of 31
31. Nothing I would rather be doing... Rocko setting up our movie, Romelō working on a puzzle & Laiyah singing and sharing all she's learning at school... I'm so grateful for the joy they've brought into my life ... Praying for peace , joy & love in the home of EVERY family ♥️ #HeadScarfPJSunday LOL 😂
31 of 31