An extremely angry white woman named Janelle Ambrosia when a man, presumably black, had the nerve to start his car in the parking lot.

The May 30th confrontation happened in a Cheektowaga, N.Y., parking lot. The woman allegedly got pissed when the man started the car and scared her two kids. This set her off on a racial-slur-filled tirade against the man in the vehicle, who calmly began recording her.

“I called you a n–ger. You’re a n–ger! Nasty f–king n–ger!” the woman who posts under the YouTube name IAMOYAB shouted at the man vehemently while allegedly on the phone with her husband.

“Talk to this f–king n–ger right now. I’m telling you, he’s recording me,” she said to her husband. “Tell him you will f–king kill him. I will f–king yank his ass out the car.”

The man in the car continues to calmly listening and record her threats. He is heard occasionally saying things like, “Please do”—for example when she threatens to pull him out of his vehicle or call the cops.

The woman is presumably speaking to her significant other, and provides details as to the whereabouts of the man, while threatening to throw her coffee at him; a point in the rant at which he rolls up his car windows and locks his doors, adding in disbelief, “Racism is alive and well, I tell you … amazing. Absolutely amazing. This is where we live at. This is exactly where we live and what goes on. I start my car, she calls me a n–ger. Amazing.”

According to a Twitter account linked to the woman in the video, her name is Janelle Ambrosia and her bio describes her as a “loud mouth Italian.”

When she realized how popular the video had become on YouTube, she not only deleted her Face Book account, but sent out several Tweets in an attempt to defend herself; and also went on local Buffalo station, 93.7 WBLK to share her side of the story.

“He almost hit my son,” she claimed. “I was like, ‘You almost hit my son with my car,’ and he called me a crack-headed cracker.”

“I’m not a racist,” Ambrosia insisted. “I have a black cousin.”

“He just pissed me off; I’m bipolar,” she told the station by way of an excuse. “And quite frankly, if you look it up, ‘n–ger’ means an ignorant person. It has nothing to do with race. But it’s OK for him to call me a cracker and a honky, though? That’s racist.”

She had her emotional moments during the interview, and began sharing personal information about her sad life.

“I’m really not a racist. I was just pissed off,” she said.

Like on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.

(Video Source: YouTube)

40 thoughts on “Woman Caught On Camera Hissing ‘Nasty F***ing N*gger’ at Man [Watch]

1. I think we all agree that this woman is trash, but she is the very face that black men continue to covet. How much more disrespectful can we get to our woman than choosing this over them?

2. thewholetruth on said:

What happened to the violent arrest followed by criminal charges against this woman for multiple counts of terroristic threats and possibly child endangerment? That’s what would have happened to a Black person if they had displayed this kind of behavior in a public place in front of their children?

• I said it. on said:

That’s what just happened to the AA lady on the plane. She only made the statement once and it wasn’t documented on film.

• Ah, she made that comment on a plane within earshot of an Air Marshal. Plus the threat to follow her home to find out where she lives. I agree that this woman is wrong and white trash, but please don’t defend Lashon-Duh Williams. You’re more intelligent than that.

3. Camella Jenkins on said:

THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE THIS SO PLEASE SHOW IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Could also be used in a hate crime interaction course.

4. Camella Jenkins on said:

I hope this get worldwide media attention, play it over and over again. It happened the way it was suppose to happen, no police, no interruptions from by passers because she needed to be exposed and that’s exactly what happened. To claim she’s bi-polar to excuse how racist and crazy she is, not buying that at all, she’s a natural born and breed racist, she’s evil, hateful and crazy. And yes those children are use to her acting a fool which proves she’s unfit where’s DFS after all of this?

5. Mr Soul on said:

Hey yes it’s still here and growing. But I think the wrong thing that this black man did was to sit in that park lot waiting for that White Man to come with his colt 45 and blow him away. Hey he will walk out the court room after killing him.

6. Gina on said:

If your car is parked in the parking lot and you are ready to leave, where else would you start your car? Quite frankly, I just would have continued leaving and let that bipolar twit keep making a fool of herself. We all know racism is alive and well in America and it’s never going away. Constantly profiling racist people is not solving anything just giving them their 15 minutes of fame.

7. Phyllis on said:

You did theright thing. Racism is still alive. I got the same treatment in Georgia. I specifically said in his face, “Your Mother”. Alot of people who use N…ggar don’t really know what it means. Ignorance begot ignorance. Praying for those of the true ignorance

8. on said:

omg, she is definitely crazy, and saying i stripped for the police? wth? wanting her husband to come whoop his ass. lol. mad cause he was video taping it? i’m glad he was. she was dead wrong. and her poor babies, they have seen this before thats why they continued to play, it did not upset them one bit. cray cray at its best. racism, yep, it is alive and well and living in a neighborhood near you.

9. I said it. on said:

I wonder why someone from the store didn’t call the police on HER, why the manager let her in the store afterwards, and why no one passing by looked at her in dismay. Business as usual I guess.

• Timekeeeper on said:

Your point is well taken. However, it is probably a good thing the cops werent called. “Cause they may have spun that story a different way. Know what I mean?

10. Camella Jenkins on said:

Sir I commend you, you absolutely did everything right and thank God you recorded that she devil verbally assaulting you with her venomous fork tongue. She was acting like a dancing a king cobra snake spewing venom directly at your eyes/hateful words. Yes she was trying to get you all riled up hoping for the worse to happen to you in her favor but God blocked it! May God continue to bless you, keep you and protect you.

11. Congratulations!, for keeping your cool during this extremely tense situation!. This racist unfit mother, should seriously seek professional help and get medicated asap!. Blaming her angry outburst on her bipolar-disorder is a lame-ass excuse for her despicable behaviour!. I sincerely hope, her children have other far more stable adults to help guide them. It’s so blatanly obvious, this woman needs help!……so very sad😦

12. Linda on said:

In August of 1955 it was a White Women’s LIE that resulted in the death of Emmett Till!!!!
    Therefore, they are just as bad as their REDNECK MEN!!!

13. Linda on said:

So much HATE in Amerykah these days–hmmmm—could it be that because we have an African-American President and his beautiful family in the “WHITE HOUSE.”—

This country is digressing and that is both sad and dangerous.

White folks are building bunkers and stockpiling guns and ammo and feeling free to use the “N” word in 2014—Black folks better wake the f up-and start sticking together because it is about to get UGLY real soon!!!!!!!

14. jhuf on said:

She got angry because he started his vehicle?
    sounds like she needs to go live in the forest with the bears and

15. kira on said:

Sir let me start by saying i am sorry this happened to you when we have a black president in office whom some of them voted for. The children to me weren’t to scared for starters because they would of went inside or been crying. She was the scary one that she could say she stripped for the cops and that her husband have to worry about being fired. When she said he better get down here before she threw that coffee at you i laughed when she didn’t because apparently he told her crazy trash nasty behind to go inside. Poor kids yes and i must say my brother thank you for keeping your cool, be cause that is our only defense against ignorance. What a racist unfitt mother and if her cousin is black which i didn’t hear with my own ears i wouldn’t clame her, think she can pass behind. Wow she sounded like a real drunk raging nut job wonder if that was just coffee. God Bless and i hope you report her.

16. Camella Jenkins on said:

She called him a dirty nasty n****r, so that would make her dirty nasty trashy crazy hoe. She’s dangerous, DFS should take her kids she’s an unfit mother and she’s very unstable.

• lecia on said:

That bitch ain’t crazy she was trying to bait that black man into doing something to her so she can call the police on him. He was the smart one, and now her punkass should be embarrassed.

• I said it. on said:

Anyone associated with her should be embarrassed to be. She’s disgusting and is a coward. If she wasn’t a coward she would have stood her ground and not tried to BLAME it on being bipolar. Straight loser.

• Linda on said:

Totally agree Lecia, had he stepped out of his car, somone would’ve called the cops so fast and he would’ve been considered dangerous and hand-cuffed right away. It’s obvious this lady has anger issues. She don’t know how blessed she is that this man held his cool, had she smarted off to the wrong person, she really would’ve been a story.

17. I said it. on said:

Crazy, crazy, crazy. She is raising them to be the same way. They were calm because they are used to hearing it. God bless the man for staying calm because that took the patience of Job and Isaac.

Her husband probably never showed up. She couldn’t even put him on speaker. He’s probably tired of her also.

18. Camella Jenkins on said:

Well said Timekeeper. That woman is a monster, imagine how she treat those kids, sad. She said he have a black cousin-lol and what is that suppose to mean. Her daughter could be black.

19. Camella Jenkins on said:

Caught On Tape, can’t deny her hateful racial slurs. The kids looked fine, it didn’t look like they were scared, they were playing, being normal kids. That was a perfect example of how children are taught to be racist not born a racist Now she wants to blame her rage on being bi-polar really? Yeah right, she’s not bi-polar she’s a racist. I feel sorry for the kids growing up in dysfunctional home with her as their mother. She made a comment that she use to stripis her daughter looks black.

20. Timekeeeper on said:

We always assume it is only white men who are racist. However, they have amways had their cheerleaders.