An extremely angry white woman named Janelle Ambrosia when a man, presumably black, had the nerve to start his car in the parking lot.
The May 30th confrontation happened in a Cheektowaga, N.Y., parking lot. The woman allegedly got pissed when the man started the car and scared her two kids. This set her off on a racial-slur-filled tirade against the man in the vehicle, who calmly began recording her.
“I called you a n–ger. You’re a n–ger! Nasty f–king n–ger!” the woman who posts under the YouTube name IAMOYAB shouted at the man vehemently while allegedly on the phone with her husband.
“Talk to this f–king n–ger right now. I’m telling you, he’s recording me,” she said to her husband. “Tell him you will f–king kill him. I will f–king yank his ass out the car.”
The man in the car continues to calmly listening and record her threats. He is heard occasionally saying things like, “Please do”—for example when she threatens to pull him out of his vehicle or call the cops.
The woman is presumably speaking to her significant other, and provides details as to the whereabouts of the man, while threatening to throw her coffee at him; a point in the rant at which he rolls up his car windows and locks his doors, adding in disbelief, “Racism is alive and well, I tell you … amazing. Absolutely amazing. This is where we live at. This is exactly where we live and what goes on. I start my car, she calls me a n–ger. Amazing.”
According to a Twitter account linked to the woman in the video, her name is Janelle Ambrosia and her bio describes her as a “loud mouth Italian.”
When she realized how popular the video had become on YouTube, she not only deleted her Face Book account, but sent out several Tweets in an attempt to defend herself; and also went on local Buffalo station, 93.7 WBLK to share her side of the story.
“He almost hit my son,” she claimed. “I was like, ‘You almost hit my son with my car,’ and he called me a crack-headed cracker.”
“I’m not a racist,” Ambrosia insisted. “I have a black cousin.”
“He just pissed me off; I’m bipolar,” she told the station by way of an excuse. “And quite frankly, if you look it up, ‘n–ger’ means an ignorant person. It has nothing to do with race. But it’s OK for him to call me a cracker and a honky, though? That’s racist.”
She had her emotional moments during the interview, and began sharing personal information about her sad life.
“I’m really not a racist. I was just pissed off,” she said.
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
(Video Source: YouTube)
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/18-6/24)
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Me & the homie @jaleelwhite #RujohnFoundation Happy to be in Jamaica! Good times
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5. Good Morning. Early day in Detroit! Making press rounds for @thebossnetwork's Ladies That Lead Tour. Thank you @traycemadre and @colourbynumbr for my glam.
5 of 25
6. POWER the best show on TV @djenvy, Queens we so big out here. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
6 of 25
7. They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir
7 of 25
8. Oooooh weeee this man right here is responsible for at least three of our four babies!! #JOE ❤❤❤🎤 #rnb #king #voicelikebutter #ForPeetesSake
8 of 25
9. Hanging with my @abcnetwork family! @abcunclebuck tonite y'all check us out ! @anthonyanderson @traceeellisross
9 of 25
10. My broski ( @sayeedshahidi ) and I are on Top 5 Live on @go90 at 5 (which is super duper close)! Make sure to tune in :) #UncleBuck #Blackish
10 of 25
11. Lights out💤 #GoodNight
11 of 25
12. Late nights mornings
12 of 25
13. Ran into the lovely talented @siedahgarrett on this brutiful favvuz deh!
13 of 25
14. #halal #love #thedargans #kattwilliamsSHOW #mashallah when that Jennah piece HIT!! @sweetjennahcollection glasses by @baddieglamaccessories LIZ 😍 @dynamiteko top @dazzledmv and jeans @thevision414 and shoes: @louboutinworld
14 of 25
15. Big Hair and Optical Illusions #OceanDrive #MiamiLiving #coverparty
15 of 25
16. MAMA and THE SAVAGES ... ⚓️ #supportyourlocalgirlgang
16 of 25
17. From the bottom of my ❤️, thank you new followers & old! & hello fellow night owls! #grateful #racheltrue #naturalhair #curlyhair #curlygirl #healthyhair
17 of 25
18. I feel so grateful because I met these amazing young minds, visiting from Houston TX, during their college tour stop today at #usc.These students are ALL extraordinary and embody academic excellence so I'm humbled to have shared a few moments with them to applaud and celebrate their bright futures ahead! Thank you @EmergeFellows for inviting me to speak and blessing me with your love and attention this afternoon!
18 of 25
19. Happy Fathers Day Pops. U taught me how to be a man. Lessons of love, hard work & gratefulness. Sorry the fishing didn't stick. LOL. I Love U!
19 of 25
20. Sky Zone and Ice Cream! Best Fathers Day Ever!! Photo credit @mariahcarey
20 of 25
21. Look what finally came in the mail 😎 #mtvmovieawards2016 💥+🌽! #straightouttacompton
21 of 25
22. Claudia Jordan: ....
22 of 25
23. 'Member that time I almost knocked a bajillion dollar camera off the car? Really? Yeah, me neither! #Greenleaf Episode 2 comin atcha!
23 of 25
24. Full of love. #birthday #Cabo
24 of 25
25. Oh hey! Look who just joined Snapchat
25 of 25