Is there anything worse than a dejected ex dragging their feet on important matters that keep you from moving your life forward?
Such is the case for Khloe Kardashian, who was in Las Vegas this past weekend with her new man, rapper French Montana, having a good ole time. But her happiness is still on borrowed time because she is still a married woman and her ex, Lamar Odom, seems determined to keep it that way.
According to what one source told Radar: “It has been ages since Khloé has been going to clubs and just having fun.”
“While Khloé is very happy with French, because he treats her like a queen, she isn’t fully able to enjoy it because Lamar still hasn’t submitted a response in their divorce proceedings,” the source added.
Since a pre-nup was involved, the split should have been simple. But ever since Kardashian filed, “Lamar hasn’t been returning phone calls and text messages from Khloé regarding the divorce,” the source said. “He is disappearing for days at a time again, and hanging out with ‘shady’ people.”
But that doesn’t mean he’s cut off contact entirely. As Radar has reported,”
Odom had been “blowing up her phone” lately with “desperate calls” in hopes of a reconciliation, and Kardashian is not amused. And since her public display with Montana, and her public partying with The Game, the source claims Odom is getting jealous.
Another source countered, “Lamar knows the marriage is over, but it just isn’t a priority to him, filing the response, and going thru the court proceedings. He just wants to live his life in New York and be left alone. The fact [that] it’s pissing Khloé off that he is holding out, does give him some satisfaction. His ego has taken a huge hit because she is publicly rebounding with French.”
Does Khloe have any other option but to wait on Lamar? Are the photos of her and French Montana making the process longer?
Cheaper To Keep 'Em - Expensive Divorces
1. Aries Spears & Elisa Larregui1 of 16
2. Master P & Sonya Miller2 of 16
3. Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian3 of 16
4. Madonna & Guy Ritchie4 of 16
5. Michael & Juanita Jordan5 of 16
6. D-Wade & Siohvaugh6 of 16
7. Bob Johnson7 of 16
8. Tiger & Elin Woods8 of 16
9. Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons9 of 16
10. Shaquille & Shaunie O'Neal:10 of 16
11. Nas & Kelis11 of 16
12. The Dream and Christina Milian12 of 16
13. Eddie and Nicole Murphy13 of 16
14. Janet Jackson & Rene Elinzondo14 of 16
15. Lionel & Diane Richie15 of 16
16. Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver16 of 16
(Photo Source: PR Photos)