4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine your crust mixture, including crushed pecans, parmesan cheese, panko bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the spice mixture, parsley, fresh garlic and lemon zest.
5. Remove the catfish filets from yogurt mix; pat dry.
6. Place your filets on a large oiled dish or sheet tray; drizzle olive oil and lemon juice on each filet.
7. Sprinkle your spice mixture on each filet, then massage both sides of the filet with oil.
8. Top each filet with the crust mixture.
9. Place the filets in the oven at 475°F or low broil set. This high temperature will cause the filets to form a beautiful golden crust while keeping the fish moist. Keep an eye on the fish so they don’t burn. Cook for about 20-30 minutes.
10. Remove the filets from the oven and garnish with lemon wedges and fresh curly parsley.
From the kitchen of chef judsontoddallen.com